April sighed before going to tend to her crying daughter. "Jhenea go downstairs to Morgan's place, I need some time with Kashari."She told me as she helped Kashari stand from the couch laying Kashari's head on her chest. Without questioning, I got up out of my seat and went to go slip on my shoes. After having my shoes on my feet I made sure my key was in my pocket before walking out of the door.

As I trudge down the stairs, I notice how loud it was downstairs. I sighed, knowing that I'm going to have to face an abundance of people in Morgan's apartment. I made it downstairs and towards Morgan's door before applying a subtle knock on the door.  My knock went unheard causing me to apply yet another, than another.

The locks on the door began to click before it swung open causing me to be met with a lean figure. My eyes trailed up from the males chest before being met with his eyes that were sheltered by sunglasses.

Every damn time! Why can't I just catch a damn break?

I rolled my eyes at the sight of the proportionally structured face not really interested in seeing him at all.

Instead of moving aside to let me in, he did the complete opposite. He shut the door behind him allowing him to be outside with me. This guy was definitely going to make this process harder than it actually is. His hand made the collection of my wrist resulting in him tugging me as far away from the door as possible. I tried to shake loose from his tight grip, but that only lead to him tightening the grip he had on my wrist even more. "Anthony stop."I tried to plant my feet down on the pavement, but he still was able to whisk me away.

He chuckled at my resistance finding my struggling amusing. "Stop acting like a child bruh, just get in."He opened the passenger door for me. I looked at him crossing my arms across my chest. I am not getting in that damn car. Did he actually expect me to just forget about the incident that happened between us resulting in hands being put on me?

I scoff looking at him with glint in my eyes. "You sure you're not gonna put your hands on me and pitch my purse outside your window?"I question indignantly.

Opening the door ajar for me he awaited for me to get in. "Only if you don't cop no damn attitude, we'a be straight."I side eyed him with a bland face. What is he implying? I caused him to put his hands on me? "Gone head and get in."He encouraged me as if I were a stubborn child.

Sliding into the cushion seats of the Cadillac, I continue to have my arms folded across my chest. He chuckled as he shut the door before walking over to the drivers side. I watch as he sits on the cushion leather seats before sliding the key into the ignition with ease. The engine purred to life.

He set the car on reverse allowing it to back out the aligned parking space. He looked through the rear view mirror making sure that it was clear for him to make his exiting turn. He was finally able to nestle out of the small parking lot before driving upon the vast streets.

"Why am I here?"I question in an agitated tone. There was no reason for me to be in his car once again after he kicked me out the last time.

He reclined his chair back giving his self some leg room. I listen as he repeatedly chewed his gum as he applied more pressure on the gas pedal."This my apology, or do I have to say sorry more than once?" He averted his eyes at me before putting them back onto the road.  This, was my apology? Me sitting in the passenger seat of his vehicle was his apology for him puttting his hands on me as if I were some rag doll he could mistreat and man handle. He must be out of his damn mind just like his brother Aven.

I angle myself so my back could be towards the door and I could have my sight on him. "Was that your apology?"I scoff. "Cause if it is you might as well kick me out once more because I'm not accepting that."Who was he to think that if he spewed out a few words and drag me to a Cadillac everything would be fine. Although his temporary embedded handprint was able to diminish from the layers of my skin, I still know he did it and that he put his hands on me. I feel as if no girl should be physically assaulted by any male. I even feel bad for Kashari who just got the wind slapped out of her by her father. Despite the fact that she indeed did something wrong , she's still pregnant and she's still a female who should not be beaten upon, by Darod, her father, or anyone. I may pick on her about her and Darod, but deep down inside I feel bad for her.