Life here

I woke up, I was thankful that that hole thing was just a dream, but that didn't explain why I didn't wake up... Oh we'll. I took a shower and got dressed, wen a nock on the door appeared. I opened it slowly to see an old man in the door way. Yo usually wen you were my age and greeted by and old man and stranger you wouldn't trust them, but I didn't bother... "H-hello?" I asked, my eyed widened, and the world went a bit red... I liked at the man again, and I saw his name and a few numbers hovering above his head, "are you grey?" He asked, "y-yes? What do you need?" I asked, "one of your neighbors called, they said you lived here alone... They are the ones paying for the bills I presume?" He asked, I nodded.

"We looked at your school records and we think you are capable of coming to our special orphanage, but of corse you need to pass some basic tests." He said, "I except your challenge!" I said, "then you may pack your things and come with us." He said, I ran upstairs and packed everything i felt I needed, and left. There was a limo parked in front of the house. "Wow, a limo?!" I asked surprised, "yes, like I said this is a special orphanage." He said and opened the door for me, I got my stuff in and got in myself.

Web we got there I was amazed at the size of the building. "it's amazing!" I said, "come with me grey." He said, "oh, and I'll put you in a category to, so you'll meet a bunch of new friends." He said after. I would finally have more then two friends! "Wait, what about my other two friends?" I asked, "we informed your school that you would be moving." He said. (An: OOOHHH! I HAVNT SEEN WALLIE FOR YEARS! BRB!) (an: sorry I'm getting distracted... Still watching the movie)

We walked inside, I was greeted by a bunch of other kids, all somewhere in there teen years. "This way." The man said, I looked at the name above his head, "ok, w-wa-wateri?" I asked, "yes, how did you know my name?" He asked, "it's knobs your head," I said." Y-your like bb." He said, I just kept fallowing him.

-after the test-

"Your were great grey!" The distorted Boise called L said, "thank you L, I do have a question, why can't I see you?" I asked, "i explained before." He said, "I understand." I said, "you'll be in group... 2, you will need a fake name. And any record of you will be burned or destroyed." He said, " oh I wouldn't worry about the name, I made the name grey up, only my friends and the staff at the school called me that, and trust me, I was NOT popular." I said, "as you wish."

I was brought to group 2. There were, 3 petiole there, 4 including me. "Uh, h-hi, I'm grey, nice to meet you, m-mello, matt, and... N-near, sorry, I'm not used to this name thing." I said , "how did you know- oh my L." Near said, "you have BB's eyes!" Mello said, matt looked up from the game he was playing, "his eyes?!" He asked, "what?" I asked in return, "we'll explain later, we'll just show you to your room."

-later-

"Could you tell me of this... BB?" I asked, "of corse, bb was the 2nd person to come here, wammys house to be exact... ARGH! This is going to take to long, just read this!" Matt said and gave me a case folder, "ok?" I said and started to read it.