Life at school

An: it took me forever to draw the cover... Like forever... It took me an hour to draw it, I haven't drawn any anime lately... So ya... Let's get started! Also I'm uploading on my iPhone vs iPod so... I never turned auto correct off so I'll have better spelling but my grammar will never get better.

Let's be serious, no one really enjoys school, it's ither the people in it, or the work... Work work work, it's like they won't us as working slaves vs wanting us to lern all about life. The life you have at school is based on your personality... If your more of an emo, goth, or scene your problibly going to be picked on. If your a nerd or geek, even though there's a big difference, your going to be pushed around by the populars... I'm more of the scene geek time, witch means I'm the one who no one likes except the scenes or geeks.

This is a story of mine, it involves school... So, it will be boring at times... But I'll try to make it as interesting as possible. This story's in my prospective... Not 3rd person... It won't break the 4th wall... But I'm going to make this into some kind of anime fan fiction. Anyway... Let's begin.

I woke up to the most anoying sound ever... The alarm clock. Who even invented those annoying contraptions? Anyway I got up, got dressed, ate some food... Refilled my cats water and food and walked to school. Wen I got there I met up with my only two friends, kitty and dance, we all made up nicknames... And ever sense we did we never housed our real names again.

We always had a little chat before the first bell, not a surprise, but it always started with the same question, "what did you dream about?" And it was always asked to me. I have these weard dreams every night, they involve some kind of message.

The first bell- we'll you already know... I hope. Let's just skip until lunch. At lunch time I don't eat, instead I go to the club I made up... It has to do with... Whatever we won't it to be about... It's priority much an anything club... The only members are kitty, dance, and me... Grey. The school doesn't know of its presence, because we just sit at the regected table, and we just do whatever.

Now to skip the rest of the day... Because art is the only thing that is interesting to me... And it can be boring for others... So moving on. I walk home, give my cat some treats, do homework... The thing that blocks people from doing all things fun, go on minecraft, listen to dubstep or skreamo, go on YouTube, and read or right on wattpad.