Chapter 5

Yuri was already up when the sun was shining, waiting for Viktor to wake up. Viktor turned on his side and reached out suddenly, pulling Yuri close. His eyes opened up, showing his sky blue eyes. "Good morning~" He said with a smile.

Yuri had a smile on his face as he returned the comment. "Good morning~" he said in return. "How do you feel?" Viktor asked. "I'm not in much pain today." Yuri said and held Viktor's hand. "That's good! We'll be sure to practice today then" Viktor said with a smile.

If anything, Yuri didn't want to practice. He wanted to spend more time in Viktor's arms. The  warmth was always amazing. Yuri let out a content sigh.

"Now, let's get up" Viktor said and hurredly sat up with Yuri in his arms. Yuri let out a surprised sound before gaining his balance. He let go of Viktor and sat up straight.

He swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up, going to get a set of clothes so they could go to the rink. He dressed right in front of Viktor since he knew Viktor saw him naked before. Viktor had little self control, yet it would be enough to keep him calm.

"You shouldn't do that, Yuri" Viktor said in a low tone. Yuri stood still and cautiously turned around. "You'll get me riled up again~" he said with a smirk. Yuri gulped as his face turned a crimson red. The events of that night lingered in his mind. He came to the conclusion he wanted to do it again with Viktor.

Later at the rink, Yuri tripped over his own skate on the ice. He slid about ten feet before slowing down and crashing into the wall. "Are you still in pain?" Viktor asked. "No, I'm not" Yuri said. In all honesty, it was just a small ache. Nothing too big.

Finally, Yuri got his act together and perfectly performed Infront of Viktor. Viktor clapped his hands together and smiled. "I guess It's time to reward you" he said and skated closer to Yuri. Yuri stood there before hurredly skating over to Viktor. Viktor took him into his arms before pressing his lips against his lover's.

"I love you" Viktor said once he pulled away. Yuri's heart fluttered as this was the first time he heard Viktor properly say it. He smiled brightly before speaking. "I love you too..!" Yuri said and held Viktor close. Viktor chuckled and ruffled his hair.

After a long practice, Yuri returned home alongside Viktor. Yuri was in his room, getting ready to go to the hot springs as the sun had set. The moon had risen again as he had a flashback of what happened that night.

Yuri shuddered, sitting down on his bed. The more he thought about that night, the more he became excited. He felt a jolt in his lower area as Yuri looked down, noticing he had a boner. "Viktor why must you do this to me..." Yuri mumbled.

Yuri pulled down his pants and looked at his underwear. The tip had a wet spot. He gulped as he tugged his underwear off. He looked down at his erection with a red face. Slowly, he reached down and wrapped a hand around his erect member.

He moved his hand up and down over his shaft, moaning slightly when he reached The tip. "Yuri~ Ready to go to the hot springs?" Viktor asked as he opened the door. Yuri let out a yelp and dashed under the blankets. "Oh.. I see how it is then" Viktor said before smirking to himself.

"I-I it's not what you think...!" Yuri exclaimed. "Then why were you.. doing that to yourself" Viktor asked as he approached the lump in the blankets. He tugged the blankets off of Yuri and pinned him to the bed.

Yuri looked up at him with a gulp. "My horny little piggy must want it rough~" he teased and flipped Yuri over onto his stomach. Yuri said nothing, just letting Viktor do as he pleased. Yuri wanted to do it again after all.

Yuri spread his hips for Viktor as he waited for Viktor to undress. Viktor threw off his clothes before approaching Yuri from behind. Instead of entering Yuri, he got close to him. He bent down and licked his rear. Yuri let out an adorable squeak as Viktor got closer and closer to his entrance, beginning to eat his booty like groceries.

Yuri let out another sound as he felt Viktor swirl his tongue around the puckered hole. It was perfect pleasure to Yuri. He loved each sensation Viktor gave him. Viktor pulled away and licked his lips. "Sweet~" he said in a low voice.

Yuri had his rear in the air for Viktor's access. Viktor reached up and pulled apart Yuri's cheeks so he could get a nice view. "It's as if I'm looking at the most beautiful thing to me. Oh wait, I am" he said with a smirk. Yuri said nothing. Instead, he hid his face in a pillow.

Without warning, Viktor got in position and slammed his member into Yuri's entrance. Yuri let his head rear back as Viktor covered his lover's mouth. "You feel so nice~" Viktor teased as he slowly thrusted in and out of Yuri's entrance.

Yuri clutched onto the bed below, letting out soft moans every so often. Viktor nibbled on Yuri's left ear, causing Yuri to moan into Viktor's hand. Wait... How is this happening? All I did was try to get myself off and now he's... Yuri thought. Viktor let out a grunt with each thrust as he let Yuri take it to the hilt.

Viktor began to quicken his place, causing Yuri's spot to be hit more and more. It drug him closer to his release. Viktor continued to thrust in and out quickly as the bed was squeaking. Viktor slipped his right hand down to Yuri's member as he stroked it quickly. He tried to get Yuri to release into his hand.

Yuri tensed up his insides for Viktor as he moaned into his hand, letting the white fluid spurt into his lover's hand. Viktor shuddered at the sensation. Viktor slammed in once more with a grunt as he released deep inside of Yuri. Yuri let out one last sound of content as he let his rear drop to the bed below.

Viktor pulled his hand away from Yuri's member as he looked at the sticky mess in his hand. He licked his fingers, licking up each drop off semen. Yuri was in a daze on the bed before Viktor crawled down beside Yuri.

All of a sudden, Yuri's mom opened the door and peeked in. She spoke. "Maybe next time you can keep it down a bit?" She asked. Yuri hid his face as even Viktor had a small blush. Yuri's mom left the room as Yuri laid in Viktor's arms. "I can't believe she caught us" he said.

"Well she knows you're mine~" Viktor said with a chuckle. Yuri shut his eyes and hurredly heading to sleep to get rid of the embarrassment. Viktor chuckled and pecked his cheek goodnight before shutting his eyes and drifting off as well.