Chapter 4

Birds chirped as the sun peeked it's way into the room. With a slight headache, Yuri opened his eyes once the light came in contact with it.

He could barely remember anything. When he went to sit up, he nearly yelped in pain. He rubbed his lower back as he felt a.. particular liquid drip out of his hole.

"You're awake?" Viktor asked, turning around and facing his new lover. "Good morning piggy~" he said with a smile. Yuri had a face saying he finally came to realize what had happened.

"Did we..?" He shyly asked Viktor. "Yep" Viktor said in response. Yuri plopped back down on the bed with a wtf face. Viktor let out a chuckle. "What's wrong?" He teasingly said. Yuri sighed and laid there for a while.

He finally worked himself up to get dressed, despite the pain. Viktor dressed himself as well. "I know what will make you feel better" Viktor began. "Let's have a couple of pork cutlet bowls" He said with a smile.

"That wouldn't be so bad..." Yuri said. "But what about training?" He asked. "I'll give you a freebie today" Viktor said with a special wink. Yuri let out a sigh of relief. He didn't even think he could move after last night's events.

Yuri put on a comfortable robe, which was Viktor's. Viktor put on another robe that he owned as the two made their way out to the dining area. Viktor ate his quickly, loving the flavor. Yuri ate his slowly to savour it.

They put their bowls down and let Yuri's mother take care of the dishes. Viktor helped the crippled Yuri up as he took him back into his room.

"So what do you do back here when you're alone?" Viktor asked. "I kinda just play around a bit on my laptop" Yuri said with a sigh, rubbing his back. Viktor took notice of Yuri's pain. "Want me to give you a massage?" Viktor asked. Yuri had a crimson face, yet he nodded.

Yuri laid down on his stomach on his bed as Viktor sat beside him. "Ill do my best" Viktor said with a kind smile. Carefully, Viktor moved his hands on Yuri's lower back. In all honesty, it felt good to yuri. He loved the feeling as he unconsciously let out a content moan. "My my~ My piggy just squealed~" Viktor teased.

Yuri hurredly turned around and covered his lover's mouth with his right hand. His face was red but he couldn't help himself from laughing. "Is that SERIOUSLY all you've got?" Yuri teased in returned.

Viktor sighed and flopped onto the bed. "I feel attacked..." He playfully whined. Yuri began to freak out and hurredly apologized before Viktor pulled him in for a kiss. "You're forgiven~" he said with a smile.

Later on in the day, Yuri was laying on Viktor's chest to relax. He needed it in all honesty. "Hey.. Yuri?" Viktor asked. Yuri looked up into his boyfriend's eyes. "Do you.. regret last night?" He asked. Yuri shook his head. "In all honesty, I don't. I'm happy to be yours" he said with a small and embarrassed smile.

Viktor was glad Yuri didn't regret it because he didn't either. Just thinking about the pleasure from the night before made him shudder. He kept one arm protectively around Yuri and held his hand with his other arm.

Yuri smiled as he looked up at Viktor. "You're so adorable... Yuri" he said with a soft and happy smile. Yuri looked up into his lover's ocean blue eyes. Yuri reached up and stroked his lover's cheek. "You're perfect in my book" Yuri said with a bright smile.

"I'm happy you think that way." Viktor said. Yuri painfully sat up and went to straddle Viktor's lap. Suddenly, he pulled Viktor in for a kiss. Viktor had their lips clash together as the sunlight peered in on the two happily, giving them a sense of warmth.

Viktor had an idea. He wanted to mess with Yuri. "Ahhh~ Yuri~" Viktor moaned once he pulled away. Yuri had his face flush red as he tried to get Viktor to be quiet. "M-my mom is literally in the other room..!" He said. "But you're... You're so sexy" He moaned again.

Yuri took his hand and pressed it against Viktor's lips tightly and with a small smack. When Yuri pulled away, Viktor said one thing. "Kinky~" he teased. Yuri gave up and plopped into his lover's chest.

Viktor chuckled and rubbed Yuri's back gently. Yuri laid there on his chest as he began to sprawl out, having his legs in between Viktor's. His arms were wrapped around Viktor with an embarrassed smile on his face.

"You're so fun to tease" Viktor said. "But my mom is in the other room" Yuri said and looked up at Viktor. "She'll just know you're mine~" Viktor purred into Yuri's ear. Yuri let out an adorable sound and hid in Viktor's chest. Viktor only smiled and kept an arm around Yuri.

That night, Viktor took Yuri into the hot springs to bathe. Yuri truly enjoyed the time spent with his boyfriend. He didn't want it to end. Viktor scrubbed Yuri's hair to wash it, washing out all the sweat from last night. Yuri enjoyed the feeling of being washed as it was heaven for him. After Viktor washed Yuri, Yuri washed Viktor.

The moonlight peered into the bedroom as a small male lay on top of the larger. Yuri had their legs tangled together as their hands were interlocked. Viktor adored the feeling of Yuri in his arms. It helped him feel secure and safe.

Yuri felt safe in Viktor's strong hold. He had always loved his touch since day one. Viktor gently stroked Yuri's damp hair, trying to get Yuri to go to sleep. It worked. Yuri drifted off in his arms quite quickly. Viktor had a small smile on his face as his eyes glittered in the moonlight. He pulled Yuri close before muttering a "goodnight" and going to sleep with his lover in his protective hold.