Transportation

It was four hours later when Kat awoke, her eyes blinking slowly open. She could only see a blurred image of something above her. When her vision swam in to focus she saw a weathered face with concerned eyes gazing down at her.
With a small yelp of surprise she tore herself out of the embrace of that person.
It took a moment for her mind to figure out which way was the ground and which was the sky after her sudden movement but once she did, she noted that the man watching her cautiously was her dad. She remembered the car rocketing off the cliff, fear making her blood run cold before hitting her head on the side of the door. How'd they Survive? She wasn't in heaven was she? If this forest was heaven then what was her dad doing there?
" Kat, are you okay honey? Are you dizzy? Nauseous? Head-achy?" Her dad asked in concern.
She grimaced as her head hurt because of the volume of his words. He was so loud!
" Ugh, dad can you tone down the volume a bit? Just until my mind figures of what's what!" Kat mumbled with a small wince at her headache. " And to answer your question, yes, I have a headache and my stomach wants to commit mutiny," Kat answered as an afterthought.
Bruce sighed and moved over to her. Putting a hand on her shoulder he recoiled at her involuntary flinch. She looked up at him apologetically.
" On edge from adrenaline?" Bruce asked.
Kat nodded, her senses were definitely on high alert for any danger. Bruce smiled comfortingly at her, and making sure she knew what he planned, he put a protective hand on her shoulder.
" We survived, and we will be just fine okay," Bruce soothed gently.
" I don't think I want to know why those guys chased us, or how in the world we actually survived that fall, but I do want to know whether you're injured or not, dad," Kat murmured softly, gazing up at him with her deep brown eyes.
Bruce smiled gently. " I'm fine kiddo, just fine, now we need to get out of this forest. You think you can do that?"
Kat smirked cheekily but stopped and cast him an apologetic look.
" Hang on a moment," Kat apologised, before a loud crack filled the air.
Bruce blinked in shock as Kat snapped her middle finger back in to place.
" What? I've done it before, stop giving me that look," Lat said, noting his surprise.
" I'm a doctor, I could've fixed it for you!" Bruce objected.
" I'm quicker," Kat objected back.

In only half an hour they found a way out of the forest and in to a small field. Low and behold, a weatherbeaten old car lay in the field. Perfect.