((Introduction))

"Greetings everyone!"

Welcome to my first ever, Fanfiction book!
-(Sort of~)-

~•~•~•~•~

Before I will begin this story. I'd like to thank all of you who waited for this project of mine and all of my wonderful potatoes in Wattpad!

Then next, if you don't what are my writing schedule. Please check my profile page and of course, while waiting for this next chapter to be released. I suggest that you visit my other Anime Novels like, Anime Dimension Traveller & Elimination Council!

Without further ado, let's get right on to business!

If you want to read the plot right now... Just grab yo' snacks and head on by pressing the next part!

(Oh, Don't forget to vote If you like to support this story!)

O===========O
|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|
<<{DISCLAIMER}>>
|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|
O===========O

I do not own the music video "Shelter" nor the works of Porter Robinson and his other collaboration company.

They belong to their respective owners!

~~~~~×~~~~~
_____∆_____
[[COPYRIGHTS]]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
© Shena-kun 2016

Whatever you do, I still own the original story plot during the book, the male protagonist, and the other applicable details.

This a Fanfiction about Shelter and please don't do any plagiarizing acts unto my works.

If you found anything that stole my storyline. Kindly report immediately.