i only smile for u

written in readers p.o.v

i was home alone catching up on my favorite show while snuggled up in bed, with a half eaten bag of pita chips by my side, enjoying myself. then i heard the front door open, a little bit later seeing brandon looking all worn out standing at the front of my bedroom door.

his hair was all messy and scattered across his forehead, like he's been pulling at it all day. his jacket, he decided to wear to dinner with his family, was now gripped in his right hand. he looked so tense.

once his eyes met mine, they instantly soften. he let the jacket fall from his hand, making it land on the floor, by his feet, he closed my door shut. brandon then started to come towards me, before stopping at my bed. "i missed you, baby" was all he said his voice all raspy and tired. his eyes making hard eye contact with mine. a smile appeared on his lips, as soon as i had one on mine.

not even letting me say anything back, he started talking again. "can we please cuddle, until we fall asleep? i've a really bad night. and i'm sure you partly know why, but im not saying its your fault" my eyes doubled up in size in embarrassment, knowing i made brandon have a bad night. since i did make him late, and his mother already not liking me.

"brandon! i'm so sorry, i didn't think—"
"no. don't apologize. my mom was the one being a bitch the whole entire night. i brought you up once, and she started telling me how you arent good enough for me. when shes the one who needs to pull her life and herself together. baby, hunter and i were forced to go to that dinner tonight. dont you ever apologize for anything that has to do with her. so you, my perfect, gorgeous girlfriend, please shut up and let me cuddle the absolute shit out of you."

a/n;
jajahkszn

i'm rewriting these bc i didn't like the first ones! but like ty for reading lol. also wtf no hate towards brandons mom! but isnt she like using them for money? idk bye