f i f t e e n

I woke up to an empty bed beside me.
That's weird, Sammy never wakes up before me. I stretch as I grabbed my phone off the night stand. I saw that he had texted me about 30 minutes ago.
"Goodmorning baby babyy, I didn't want to wake you but I went out to buy us some breakfast. Be back soon, love you." It said. I smiled. My phone kept vibrating from all the tweets and messages I was getting. I was confused. I opened one of them and it was from Kendall Jenner,
"Happy Birthday T! Love you and hope you enjoy your day- kenny." Wait what? Was I so caught up in my love life that I forgot today was my birthday? I quickly checked my calender and saw it was December 3rd. Holy shit, it really is my birthday. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom to pee and then brushed my teeth. Since I took a shower last night when I got home, I just threw my hair up into a messy bun as I applied some chapstick to my lips. I walked outside my bathroom, out of my room and down the stairs. I then heard some fumbling with keys and a bunch of other voices. I saw Sammy come in with 3 boxes of donuts with our friends trailing behind him, even Nate.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY THERESA!" They all yelled as they attacked
me with hugs. I smiled and yelled out a thank you as I hugged them back.
"Damn T, 23 already, you getting soo old." Johnson said. I laughed.
"Your older than me grandpa." I answered back as he put his hand over his chest.
"Touché." He said shaking his head and walking to the living room. Sammy walked up to me and set his hands on my waist as I wrapped my hands around his neck. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my neck.
"Happy birthday Lil
ma." He said smiling.
"Thank youu." I said kissing him. I then let go and went to the donuts which the guys where already devouring. I grabbed a strawberry sprinkle one and took a bite. The girls approached me as they were eating donuts too.
"My baby getting so big." Nathalie said while recording us on snapchat as she batted her eyelashes up and down. I chuckled and hugged her while making pucker faces at the camera.
"So club later, we already invited everyone you know, plus some of our friends for later." Andrea said. I nodded.
"You know, since I've came back and everything has been so hectic, I literally forgot it was my birthday until I saw my messages. I was like Oh my God!" I said laughing. The girls shook their heads playfully as they laughed along. Nate approached us and cleared his throat. The girls nodded and left him standing infornt of me as they scattered to my living room.
I looked up at him and met his eyes. I raised an eyebrow at him.
"T, I know you probably don't want me here." He started as I glared at him.
"Okay fine, you don't want me here at all, but I really want to be here. I want still be friends and even start from the bottom so I can earn your trust back Theresa. You were and still are a very important person in my life. I wanna be able to tell you the crazy shit that happenes to me throughout the day, or show you some new music that I have. I basically just want to be spending time with you. Especially today, happy birthday Miss Theresa Maine." He said running his hands through his hair. I thought about it as I bit my lip.
"Look, fine I'll let you still be around me. But you have to understand that I need time to process and later forgive what you did to me." I said. He nodded eagerly.
"I'm willing to do anything as I long as I still have your friendship." He said.
I gave him a small smile.
"You're acting like a whipped pussy Maloley." I said. He laughed and smirked as he threw a smile back at me.
"Thank you T really, I know that if it were another person, they'd never give me a chance."
"Well don't ruin it because I'm running out." I said seriously. He nodded.
"So 23.....you're catching up."
I rolled my eyes.
"Your're like 8 months older than me shut up." I said playfully. My doorbell then rang. I got up and went to answer it. I saw Jacob with some roses, a balloon that said happy birthday, and a teddy bear. I squealed like a little girl from excitement as I let him in and took the stuff out of his hands and put them down. I then pulled him in for a hug.
"Happy birthday Isa!" He said kissing my cheek. I then saw everyone besides Sammy look at me with weird faces. I chuckled and pulled him towards my friends.
"Guys this is my brother Jacob." They all yelled "Ohh"Before greeting him. Then Jacob socialized with the rest of the guys.
We all just hanged out and then everyone went home because it was starting to get dark out and we had to get ready. I quickly went in the bathroom and showered. I got out and lotioned my body. I then got out and Sammy went in as I looked for an outfit.