EPISODE#6 SHOCKING REVELATION

Obair pov:

I was shocked to see her in party and more about our relation. Two things bother me the most first on was my dressing; three piece, which I wore on special demand of mom, now all the women were looking at me, inquiring about me. It was so upsetting. And second was this girl who was forcing me to have a look of her house.
She was an annoying character.

"So when is your finals?" She asked while walking along me.

"After two weeks."  I replied coldly.

"Ahan! and what's your plans next?"

"O God she is so irritating."

I said in my mind.

"Obair, you don't reply me." She again called me while walking ahead of me.

"Someone please shut her up."

"I donot make plans." Finally I replied.

"It seems like you are not ambitious." She continued.

"Yes, you are right."

"But....."

Now this was too much for me.

"Will you please walk silently." I snubbed her.

"Oh! yes ok." She said and led me towards her house. As I stepped in I was impressed. No doubt it was one of the best. Each and everything was able to praised. Now we were on first floor. She showed me around walking ahead. Finaly we were on first floor. She walked towards a room and opened its door.

"Come in, I'll show my room." She said exitedly.

I just followed her in. It was a good one with light blue combination and matching furniture and the most attractive  was the tierce. It had a great view. There was a silence and peace. I stood there and closed my eyes for few seconds. Something soothing covered my soul. It was very relaxing.

"Its good.na? I sit there for hours when I have nothing do." She told me.

"Yes its beautiful." How I said that so frankly I didn't know. I was just caught in this moment and place. A unique fragrance trapped me all around.

After few seconds of peaceful silence, she again started up.

"Are you enjoying teaching us?" She asked me.

"Hmm. It's  fine experience." I replied inhaling the fresh air.

"You are such a good teacher you know. And we all enjoy your lecture. But you soon leave us, na?"

"Hm." I didn't bother to say by mouth.

"Will you please give me tutions after finishing your exams?"

My eyes suddenly opened and I turned around to have a look of her. She was watching me with repeatedly blinking her eyes. She looked so innocent.

"What is in her mind."

"No its not possible." I strongly refused her.

"Please you’ll just guide me, remaining I will do by myself." She tried to convince me. 

I tried to calm me down. I didn’t want to shout and shut her up. But she was continously testing my temper.  As we came out of her room and walked towards stairs. She were continued talking but I reached my limits.

"Will you please shut......" but before I completed she frightened and turned around but lost her balance.
----------------------------------------------------------

Iman pov:

I was continouly trying to convince him for tutions. I don't know why I asked him that. I might be enjoying her condition or I wanted to know him more. I was so busy in talking. But all of sudden I heard his loud voice.
"Will you please shut..." I was frightened and turned around but I couldn't watch that I stepped at edge of stairs and  I lost my balance and before something bad happened to me someone caught me from behind and this angle was non other than obair.
I was so close to him that my back was touching his torso. A beautiful fragrance of his perfume stole my mind. I just closed my eyes and filling me by his fragrance. But when I opened my eyes something was caught in my eyes. My whole world shoke, all the things around me was revolving. I touched those scars on his hand.

"This.this is not possible. No"

I tried to convince my mind but this was truth.

"How I can forget those scars."

I slowly turned around and saw his face which was nearly few inches away from mine and all my past started flooding before my eyes.

He released me from his embrace. What he was talking to me I don't know.  The only thing in my mind was those scars.

He started climbing down the stairs When I called him.

"Obair."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obair pov:

I pulled her towards me from back. Now she was so close to me that her hairs were touching my chin and the fragrance of her shampoo was entering my nose, giving me euphoria. She started touching my scars on my hands and arms and all of sudden this trance was lost. No one in my life saw these scars. I immediatly released her. She turned around and her eyes were filled with something which I couldn't get.
I starded scolding her but she was still not blinking. I walked away towards stairs but as I took few steps ahead I heard her.

"Obair."

I looked back frowning.

"What are these scars for?"

"Hn.its.its.nothi...." I stutered.

"I know you obair." She said. But I didn't get her.

"Excuse me?" I inquired her confusingly.

"I recognise you Obair. Why? Why are you left me there, in basement?"

My eyes busted out in surprise. I couldn't believe what I heard from her. Sweat appeared on my forehead and my legs started trembling. I held the railing to stop me from collapsing. All the pain and memory was revived.

"Tell me obair why did you leave me there all alone? I helped you.na, than what happened?" She took two steps towards me.

I couldn't believe that I met her like this. Why her face looked so familiar to me, I got my answer. I couldn't hold this any more and ran down the stairs without looking back because I knew she was following me.

I walked faster than I can and crossed the main gates. I called mom to come out. She came and we droved back to home. My mom asked me about what happened their which upsets me but my mind was near to burst. I can't believe that life did this to me once again.