Chapter Two

Author's Comments: Don't worry, you won't be talking much in the next few chapters. I don't plan to make the reader talk a lot. And for those of you who read my Candela story, yes, she may be different here, just as Blanche is~ also, hope you guys don't mind things progressing slow with this relationship. Gotta have the chemistry, you know?
e/c = eye color
y/n = your name

You woke up and shivered, feeling the raindrops splash on your face. You looked around and saw that you were no longer indoors. Your friend's house wasn't nearby either. Instead, you were around a bunch of trees, and in front of you was someone sitting on a rock. It was hard to tell their height or their gender, but you could pinpoint their long, white hair. Their skin also looked dark, and you only knew that because of the lightning that struck above you two.

They grabbed their hair and twisted a portion of it, and held another object in the other hand. You were trying to figure out what they were doing, but it was too hard to see in the dark. When the lightning came out again, you saw that it was a pair of scissors. Quickly, you got up, even though the ground was muddy and slippery.

"Wait, no!" you weren't sure what was happening, but you knew that this wasn't right. You knew that they weren't your leader, and you didn't know why they were in front of you, but you knew that if they did that... the others would worry for them. You wanted to stop them, no matter what it took.

They stopped, and only a few strands of hair were cut off. You sighed in relief that you managed to stop them, but now they appeared hesitant. It was hard to see their face, but you knew clearly who it was: it was Blanche. You weren't sure if you were in a dream or not, as all of this felt so real to you.

"You were watching...? I was hoping to do this without anyone seeing..." they placed the scissors in one of their pockets, and stood up. Their whole body was soaked from the rain, and so were you. While they stared at you, they walked on over and grabbed your chin. Their hands were cold, and your body was warmer.

"I don't recognize you. You're not on a team either... how did you find me?" they gazed at your eyes and you gazed back at them, and they wouldn't pull away. You couldn't move, except for the small shivers from being hit by the rain.

"No answer, that's fine. You promise to keep this a secret, don't you? I'll hold off for now. What will I do to keep you from telling them, hm..." they rubbed your jaw, and it felt cold as ice. You tried to move away this time, but Blanche kept their grip.

"Since you're not on a team... you can join mine. You will be an exception, understand? This is how much I don't want anyone to find out about this. You'll accept, won't you?" they whispered in your ear, and you could feel a shiver run down your spine. After Blanche placed their hand on your wrist, you were finally able to break free. Your wrist felt cold as your jaw did.

"Do I have a choice? I thought trainers could choose on their own. I wanted to be on—..." you tried to talk back to them, but Blanche leaned closer and brushed your hair.

"That doesn't matter right now, dear. You'll join my team. If I find that you're trustworthy to not say my secret, then... you can leave." They frowned, and you weren't sure what to say to that. You gave them a nod, and Blanche whistled loudly.

A large Altaria came over to them, and you looked shocked. Blanche patted the large bird and held out a hand for you. Unsure where else to go, you took their hand and they helped you on the Altaria.

"Is this your first time flying? You hold on like this. Let me take you back." Blanche moved your hands around and showed you how to hold onto the Pokemon. You looked back at Blanche who sat behind you, and seemed calmer now. You immediately turned your head when the Pokemon lifted itself in the air and took off. You closed your eyes, but opened them when you felt arms wrap around you. You could see Blanche's jacket and dark hands hold tightly onto your stomach.