Year 2. Theed and Clovis

A small 8 year-old girl stood on a little pedestal. Two young women stood around her, measuring to make sure the dress fit. "Well Miss Padmé, your dress is done." Padmé nodded gently and stepped of the pedestal. "Thank you Winter, Destiny. It's gorgeous, I love it." Winter nodded. She was a tall slim woman with long white hair and pretty gray eyes. Destiny was a little shorter then Winter. She had short red hair and purple eyes. Winter was Padmés caretaker. Destiny was a seamstress for the Amidala family. Padmés mother and father walked in. "Oh, Padmé! The dress is gorgeous I love it." The pretty dress was slim with a V neck. It was light purple with embroidered flowers on it. "Come Padmé." her father said " It is time to meet Queen Sala." Yes father." Padmé followed her father outside. Padmé, her Father and Mother talked to the Queen.

It seems like I should Explain the conversation but it is kind of boring.

After talking to the Queen, Padmé and Winter took a walk. "How was the talk Miss?" "Nothing worth repeating." Padmé replied. Winter was about to say something when a boy that looked about 10 years-old ran around the corner and ran into Padmé. "Oh!! I'm so sorry!" he said. "It's OK." Padmé replied. She looked at him, he had pale skin with
medium colored brown hair. He had a few strange yellow and red markings on his face and green eyes.  Padmé smiled at him.

?This is when Clovis is older and uglier

?This is when Clovis is older and uglier. He is weird isn't he?? Comment if you think so!!

5 months later
Padmé and Clovis walked down a pretty stone path holding hands. "Now that we're are dating." he said "We should-" He never got to finish. Her mother came running around the Corner. "There you are dear. You need to come, now." Padmé followed without saying a word. When she looked at Clovis he nodded. She would see him soon. Without looking back she followed her mother away.