How the fuck did I get here?

Start from the beginning

As we walked up the stairs seen even more people. Suddenly I hear a loud crashed followed by a shout  "Sick man, i was flying for a solid 2 seconds!"

I looked over the edge to see a scruffy looking guy laying over a broken table.

"Dammit Jay you broke a vase last week, and my table this week! what will be next my fucking couch? That shits expensive man." A tall Black haired guy shouted at the drunk.

Mr. College man chuckled and dragged me towards a door. He opened it and let me in.

inside there was a small bed, and computer set and  a small table next to it. Stereos surrounded the room.

Damn whoever's room this is  a major nerd

I walked over to the bed and held out my hand

I walked over to the bed and held out my hand. "Joint please" I said waiting patiently. The man dug in his pocket and retrieve the delicate wrapped gift.

I took no time to lite the joint and take my first hit. " So I never caught your name." I said as I watched the swirling clouds of smoke vanish in the air.

"Cameron" he said after a moment of thought.

"Cool" I Said then hit the joint again, I started coughing "Holy shit, this is good what is this?"

"Blue dream, and lemon haze mix"  he said with a smirk.

I nodded then laid on the bed, the dizziness came back

I heard Cameron chuckle

I covered my head with my arms " My head feels like a fucking wrecking ball, what the hell Miley?" I heard Cam laugh "wow you're  seriously  fucked up right now, I'm going to go get you a beer... Maybe that will help?"

I nodded my head and groaned. A few minutes later Cam came back with a beer.

"Here drink this" he said and handed me red solo cup

Red solo cup, I fill you up

Let's have a party, let's have a party

I love you red solo cup, I lift you up,

                                                              Proceed to party, proceed to party 

sorry I'm really high

I looked at the light brown liquid , does it usually fizz weirdly?  I shrugged my shoulders and gulped it down. I set down the glass and The dizziness worsened and my vision started to blur. I looked over to cam who had a smirk plastered on his face. Wait.. did he drug me? My head was pounding and black dots speckled my already blurry sight. my chest is heavy and I cant move.