Percy the Alpha

I've been fighting these monsters for two years. I bet your wondering who I am. My name is Zade. My other name was Percy Jackson. I never use that name anymore because I was betrayed by the whole camp. That is right. Camp Half-Blood. Why? For my idiot half brother James. So I. Left. Camp. Alone. Betrayed. By my only family. And. Annabeth. My. Girlfriend. Here's my story of my old life.

flashback

I was walking towards the dinning pavilion when I saw Annabeth and G-man. I walked over and hugged Annabeth. I put my arm over them and walked over to the Poseidon table. After I got some food and scraped some of it in the fireplace for my dad Poseidon I ate the rest of my food. At the end of breakfast Annabeth ran into the forest . I wonder why? So I followed her. What I saw broke my heart. Annabeth was kissing a...another boy! Not just any boy! My brother James. I rushed up and punched him.

Annabeth screamed "Percy stop you lifeless son of a dog!" That hurt me a lot. My dad appeared and said " Percy how could you! Why did you punch your own brother?" Then Annabeth lied straight through her teeth. She said "We were talking and Percy punched James." My dad said " Percy I Herby disown you." That night I ran away.

So here I am now. When I killed them all a beautiful white wolf came out of the brush. It pounced on me and bit my shoulder. I screamed in pain then I blacked out.