awkward

(Paul's p.o.v)

I felt someone smiling at me from behind and glanced over my shoulder. 

''That would be me.'' He stuck out a hand. It was the man who had been sitting across from me.

As I shook his hand I noticed how tall he was.. and it didn't help that I was already so short..

Tord shooed us out and down the hallway to the bunks. Patryk made his way down the stairs to get his stuff from his car I suppose,  greeting every soldier he passed with a smile.

I would have gone to help him, but I had to rush a shower and get some paperwork done.

It's going to be interested having a roommate...

•••

(Patryk's p.o.v)

I gently knocked on the firm oak door of the buck I was staying in, hearing water turn off and a few small crashes. Slightly worried, I tried to peak through the peep hole to see if Paul was alright. Paul.. that's his name, right? Interesting guy... alittle rough around the edges, but anyone could tell he was a softie on the inside.

Just as I was reaching for the doorknob, I heard a click and the door swung open, revealing a very wet, very short mess. His hair was sticking up all over the place and he had a towel sloppily wrapped around his waist. I looked at the trail of water leading to the bathroom and didn't know whether to laugh or blush. I ended up doing both.

''Uhhh s-sorry..''Paul stepped away from the door frame and gestured for me to enter, trying to ignore his embarrassment. ''Do you need any help with your stuff?''

''Uh.. I'm fine. Need any help with your towel?'' I pointed to his towel that was slowly slipping off.

''Uh- haha.. um..'' blushing, he fixed it in place. ''I think I'll get dressed now...''

Welp, that was short. Hopefully the next chapter will be longer. What do ya'll think of this book so far? Any requests of a future chapter? Thanks!