Chapter 2

• Dedicated to Everyone!!!! <3

Dedicated to you all!!! You guys make my day and I wanna show my love backk :D

(A/N OH MY GLOB!!! I love you guys sooo muchhh!!! I thank you all for reading my story and everything! You mean the world to me! I can't believe people actually like this story. So ill just continue for all of you! Spot any errors, please tell me. Any constructive critique, inbox me your message! Other than that I just thank you and wish for you to continue with the story)

Pic of Emilia on the side!!!!

isnt she pretty :O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Jasmine POV

I didn't think that we could have human mates. I thought it was impossible. I will have to talk to my father about this. But for now I'm gonna enjoy my time staring into these beautiful blue eye. I just feel free in her eyes. Like I can fly or swim in the ocean... or maybe -. Some one cleared their throat which made me and my mate snap back into reality and look at the teacher. "Now that you guys are done staring at each other," He said looking at my mate and me "I would like the new student to introduce herself." He turned to her. "Do you mind? Please introduce yourself."

She blushed and nodded. "Sure." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Her voice was unreal. It sounded like a melody. I don't know how it explain it, but I just wanna continue hearing her voice. "My name is Emilia. I love Hello Kitty and being with my friends. I like pink and blue. And... umm" She paused for a moment to think of something. "Oh yeah. I'm straight and taken." she said looking at me.

Straight? How can my only mate be straight!? This can't be. Smh whatever. I'll just make her come to love me. Just like all the other girls. I smirked and wink at Emilia and I see her face fall. Hehe she should be prepared to get swept off her feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emilia POV

"Love you baby!" my boyfriend said to me on the phone. "I love you too Blake." I said smiling as I'm walking to school, even though he couldn't see my face. Blake is my everything to me. He was my first love ever since 7th grade and every time we see each other, its like our love flame has been ignited once again.

"Do good in school." He said to me like I'm some kind of troubled child.

"Yes daddy." I said in a monotone tone.

"I like the way you call me daddy." He said in a seductive way. I can imagine him smirking and just looking as hot as always.

"Calm down." I said chuckling. I arrived at the school and I stood there amazed. It's pretty big and it was a pretty ivory color. "Hey babe, I gotta go. I'm at the school now."

"Ok. I'll miss you." He said sadly.

"I'll miss you too. Love you."

"Love you too sweetie." He said before hanging up. I took a deep breath in and breathed it out. Ok Emilia. It's now or never. I made my way in the entrance and to the office. "Hi. I'm a new student here. My name is Em-"

"Emilia." the elderly lady interrupted. "I know who you are. You are quite famous for being the new person here. Here is your timetable, locker number and a map for this school. Hope you have a great day here in Dustridge High." She said thrusting the schedule and other things into my arms before going back to what she was doing on her computer.

Rude much? I rolled my eyes at my comment and went on my way to class. Hmmm ok 290, Mr. Roger's class.

I scan the numbers as I walk and make sure I don't miss class. 275....276.... Janitor's closet.... 278... I keep walking till I see 290. Fabulous. I make my way into class and I stop to meet a pair of big chocolate eyes. OMG! Wait, Did I seriously just say OMG? I mentally face palmed myself and focused on the person that owned those gorgeous eyes. I met a girl that had reddish brown hair and a beautiful honey pale tan. She is breathtaking.

What. Am. I. Saying?! I have a boyfriend that I love very much!  Plus I'm straight! I don't think I can just turn bi or lesbian. Can I? I can't really think right. Yeah that's it. I didn't have breakfast this morning, that's why I'm thinking this. WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING? I did have breakfast. FLIPPING KITTY POPTARTS! What's wrong with me? I sighed internally and just let myself get mesmerized by the girl's beauty. From her shoulder length hair then to her perfectly shaped nose. Who ever gave her these wonderful traits, need to be thanked! I look to her eyes and I get drawn to her brown eyes. They hold alot of emotions - lust, happiness, confusion..... desire. It's just swirling in her brown orbs. She is so mysterious. I just want to -. I heard a person clear their throat and I snapped out of my unbelievable trance and stare at the person.

"Now that you guys are done staring at each other," He said looking at me and the girl. I blushed slightly at the attention and what he said. "I would like the new student to introduce herself." He turned to me. "Do you mind? Please introduce yourself." I nod and begin talking.

"Sure. My name is Emilia. I love Hello Kitty and being with my friends. I like pink and blue. And... umm" What else should I say? I look at the girl that is looking at me like she wanted to devour me in this room and kinda looked animalistic.... Which was a major turn on. Fat panda!!! I need stop thinking that! Ah I got it. "Oh yeah. I'm straight and taken." I say with a smirk.

I saw the girl's face fall a bit but then went away quickly and up came a smirk. She winked at me! What the hell is up with that!?

"Thank you for that introduction. Now you can sit in front of Jasmine. Jamine, would you please raise your hand?" He said looking at the class. I see the mysterious girl raise her hand with even bigger smirk and looked at me seductively. OH FUDGE POP! I slowly made my way to the seat in front of Jasmine. Now that I know her name, it kinda suits her. It's really pretty. I face palm myself mentally for the thousandth time. Think of Blake! Your amazing boyfriend for 5 years! You can't just forget about him.

Sigh. I sat down in my seat and just looked at the board. I stared ahead, ignoring Jasmine's obvious stares at the back of my head. I felt a hot breath behind my neck and I tensed up.

"You will be mine. Soon my dear." I heard Jasmine purr, her lips brushing against my ear. I involuntarily shivered.

This is gonna be a very long year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

(A/N Hey guyss!! thx for reading this story! it means alot to see lots of people vote and comment on my previous chapter. I couldnt stop smiling and saying that people actually like my story! :D so thank you guys very much and contine voting and commenting for my story!! :) I'll continue if you guys want me to. SO ENJOYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

!~Read~Comment~Vote~Fan~ENJOY~!