The Plan

(A/N this is my first fanfic, sorry if its bad)

.+*Edds POV*+.
I sat on the couch, most likely looking brainwashed by the TV. I heard yelling, most likely Tom and Tord fighting again. They always fought.. It annoyed Matt and I. I decided to ignore the yelling and let my eyes wonder around the living room. There wasn't much to see really.. I looked in the corner to see a rather large box. It looked big enough to fit two people inside...Thats when I had an idea. I called Matt down, he quickly ran down the stairs with a hand mirror admiring him self. He put the mirror down and looked at me "So, what do ya need Edd?" I pointed to the box.

.+*Matts POV*+.
Edd pointed at a huge box in the corner. I gave him a questioning look, "You know how Tom and Tord are always fighting?" I nodded " I think we should trap them in that box together" I gave him a surprised look, "That, thats just crazy..How are you even going to get them in the box together, nether less keep them in there if you do somehow get them in there?" Edd looked at me and laughed "I always find a way Matt" I stared at him "I'm going to tape it shut, but i'll find a way to let them breath" he said. " Oh, ok then..."

Well thats the end of chapter one! Hope you enjoyed, and uh thanks for reading if you did. Byeeee.