Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Anything for you, princess." He runs his right hand through her hair. He stopped when he heard his miraculous beep. He sighed. "I have to go princess. You going to be okay?" She nods. He lets her go and kisses her forehead before climbing out the trap door above them. "See you, princess. I'll come by tomorrow." He gives her a warm smile and jumps off into the night sky. Marinette didn't even know it was so late out. She watched him jump away from her house tell he was out of sight

Adrien POV

When he got back home he de-transform back into Adrien. "So what was that about?" Plagg asks as he tries to find his cheese.

"What do you mean Plagg?" Adrien gives him a confused face. Plagg looks up at him and eats the rest of the piece of cheese in his hand.

"You were the one who said 'I can't do that to Chloe. That's Cheating.' Well What are you going to do now. You kissed Marinette on the forehead before leaving, then said you'll be back tomorrow. Isn't kissing another girl anywhere called cheating? And don't say it was to calm her down because we both know that's not what it was for. We both know you have a crush on her." Plagg declares as he takes another piece of cheese. Adrien groans and falls back on his bed. Plagg snickers, making Adrien groan louder.

"Plagg! I told you I don't have a crush on Marinette." Adrien whines. He looks at Plagg to see he is glaring at him. "Okay, okay. Maybe I have a little crush on her. A little. But I'm dating Chloe."

"Adrien is dating Chloe. How many times do I have to tell you this? Chat can do whatever he wants. That means he could put the moves on Marinette tomorrow night. I'll let you go if you give me four camemberts. Then you can be with the girl of you're dreams." Adrien glares at him but, was not that threating with the blush covering his face.

"Two."

"Four."

"Two."

"Four."

"Three."

"Deal!"

"Agh! Great, I have to spend a full day with Chloe tomorrow. I got to get this plan started." Adrien gets up and walks to his desk. He starts to write in his journal. "I've been with her all day and since I know her for a long time I know what she hates. She hates when she doesn't get her way, if someone hates her clothes and if her hair is ruin. Actually, now that I think of it She hates a lot of things. Now all I have to do is make her hate me." Adrien puts his journal in his school bag and goes to bed.

Marinette POV

"Marinette, why are we at school so early? There are fifteen minutes tell school starts. And it's freezing out. Why don't we go inside." Tikki Sits on her shoulder and watches Marinette draw in her book.

"Because I couldn't sleep last night after Chat left and if Adrien is in class I don't want to talk to him. Not yet at least. I don't think I could handle it. Not yet. Not tell I get over my feelings for him. Why don't you go in my hood? It should be warmer there." Marinette explains with a soft smile. Tikki nods and flies into the hood of her black hoodie that Marinette made a week ago. It was a black hoodie with the word Purr-fect in the middle in big light green letters, it had cat ear on the top of the hoodie and thumb holes so she can put her thumbs in them. She was hoping Chat wouldn't see her in it. She would never hear the end of it.

She sat at the stairs of the school waiting for Alya to get there. She could hear voices of other students from her school coming onto school grounds. One of them caught her attention. It was Adrien. Marinette didn't look up from her drawings. She tugged on her hoodie so it would hide her face.