The boys bend on one knee while holding a ring box in each of their hands.What are they doing?

"Will you Anna crystal lighting be our beloved wedding wife,"that said in unison.

OMG,Theyasked me to marry them.This is so cute yet extremely exciting.

"Yes,I would love to be your wife,"I said while smiling lovingly towards them.

The boys put the ring on my fingers.I was then picked up by Louis.I was holding juilet while he spun us in circle.Juilet was clearly enjoying this but I'm not.Lou put me down and took juilet while kissing her.

"We have a lot to prepare for the wedding but for now,We could relax or go out on a date and have a babysitter to take care of juilet,"zayn said.

"I for one agree on the second one.I could get your parents to take care juilet for me or my mum,"I told them.

"How about both of our parents took care of juilet,"Niall said.

Everyone agree with that idea.The boys went a head to call their to take juilet while I call my mum.Once that both agree,I took juilet and change her clothing,diapers.I walked back to see the boys running while their parents standing there watching.They saw me and walked towards me.

"Hello,You must be Anna and you cutie are juilet,"said jay while gave her juilet.

My mum walked into the smiling at while talking to one of the boys' mother's.You may be wondering where are the dads?Don't sorry that are here but with the boys.I walked to my bedroom to change to a dress.

I walked into the room to see the perfectly dress with flowers on their hands. How sweet are they?I walked towards them and hooked my arms to niall and Liam.

"Juilet's bedtime is at 7:30pm.Other than that,You will be fine,"I said over my sholders.

After we left juilet at the castle with our family,The boys took me to a restaurant to celebrate the upcoming marriage.I am so excited for the Marriage.

One hour later...

We came back to see the castle in a mess.What happen here?I saw a blue figure went pass us.

"Mom,Please stop for a minute,"Lou asked his mom.

"I'm sorry dear.Juilet has been disappearing for a while and we can't seem to find her anywhere.By any chance,Could you help me?"His mom asked.

I nodded my head.I turn around.

"Juilet,mummy is here.Wanna play dolls with me?"I asked to my disappearing daughter.

Out of no where,juilet is in zayn's arms clapping happily agreeing with playing dolls with me.All of our moms stood infront of us relief that we found juilet while the fathers stand way back to see our reaction.

"Thanks mom for the help.We appreciate it.We love you guys,"niall said as their parents and mine hug us.

They left the castle.I took juilet out of zayn's arms and walked to the bedroom leaving the boys to clean up the mess.

Niall's pov :

After Anna and juilet left,We were left with the mess that our daughter put up.This is going to take forever to clean.Hopefully,It's worth it to prove Anna that we are great fathers/husbands.We were busy cleaning when we heard a scream.All of us ran to Anna's bedroom to see her crying on the floor.I rushed towards her.

"My sweet,What's wrong?"I asked her.

"I was busy cleaning juilet and she started turning blue,"She told us.