๑ chαptєr fívє ๑

[A/N that indeed needs to be read at the end.]

 ๑ C h a p t e r  F i v e ๑

Aaliyah walked inside her home. She was the only one there since her mom was out working, as usual. She went into the kitchen over to the refrigerator to get a water bottle. Harry was right, she was dehydrated. But she'd never admit him of being right and her being wrong. 

After she was done, she decided to watch some T.V. since she was exhausted. As she went in the living room, she could hear that same lullaby. That melody that both freaked her out, but yet also soothed her to be exact. It was strange. She wanted that sound to go away, but yet it also kept her calm. It made her bi-polar.

The voice was deep, certainly not a female. It was very masculine, and sounded awfully familiar. But Aaliyah never knew where it was from, or where it was coming from. 

Aaliyah found her way on the couch before turning on the T.V. to try to escape the sound of the humming, although it was nearly impossible. It'd never go away. Aaliyah began to grow tired as it kept playing, soft yet rough. Low yet loud. It kept going until eventually Aaliyah fell into a deep sleep.

﹉﹊ ﹍﹎﹉﹊ ﹍﹎

 Aaliyah pushed him up against the wall before her hand came in contact with his left cheek. She looked at him angrily, her eyes raging red. His head moved to her right from the impact. He looked back at her with wide eyes before they squinted into slits. His eyes suddenly were blazing red in an instinct. But Aaliyah paid no mind, she kept her ground.

"Answer my fucking question already, Harry! Explain, now!" Aaliyah screamed at him. He remained quiet, jaw clenched as he just stood there against the wall taking it from her. He stared down at her smaller frame in fury. His nostrils flared before her hand raised once again. But before it could even come half way toward his cheek, it was stopped by another much larger hand in mid-air. It was instantly pulled back down to her side before he flipped them over. Now Aaliyah was the one being pushed up against the wall as Harry was the one full in control.

"That little Missy is none of your Goddamn business. Nothing of your concern, got it?" He furred, keeping his arms on her forearms which were now also on the wall behind her, along with her head, back, and bascally the rest of her body. She looked at him shocked before she contained her composure and tried to break free, but Harry kept his grip.

"Well then fine, let me go," She squirmed.

"Why do you want to know so bad, Al?" Harry asked her. She closed her eyes before reopening them.

"Do not call me Al," she said in a harsh tone. He only chuckled at her.

"I can call you whatever I please, Al," he responded.

"Oh, once I get my hands on you, I will-"

"Shh," he placed his fingers on her lips smirking. "Now, now. You don't have to be so stubborn, yeah?" 

Suddenly, Aaliyah didn't even realize what she was doing, until she was actually doing it. She kissed him. But what he did threw Aaliyah off. He didn't kiss back. In fact, he did the opposite. He pulled back, keeping their distances between each other.

"I-I,"

"No," He interrupted her looking down as if he was shamed. But why would he be? Was she really that bad of a kisser? She never really has had her first kiss. Maybe it was a mistake? Of course it was, why would she do that in the first place? It was like her body controlled her mind. "You can never do that to me ever, ever again. Got it?" He demanded in a strict tone which made Aaliyah feel stupid and uncomfortable.

"Harry, I didn't mean to. I didn't even know why I d-"

"Just drop it. Forget that even ever happened," Harry commanded before he was suddenly pacing out the door, leaving Aaliyah there breathless and both utterly shocked and confused.

What has gotten into me? She thought to herself.

﹉﹊ ﹍﹎﹉﹊ ﹍﹎

Aaliyah woke up with sweat covering her forehead, and her breathing irregular. Did I really just dream that? She thought. Why?

She looked to see it was darker than before outside. The sun was setting. She got up to go into the kitchen, looking at the clock on the wall to see the time; 5:53PM. She sighed. She really was exhausted. She went back into the living room to see the T.V. was off. She thought that was strange since she remembered falling asleep to it being on. Was her mom home?

"Mom?" She called out. But there was no response. She paced back and forth biting her nails trying to calm herself down. She didn't want to jump to conclusions, but one thing seemed to conclude this situation. It seemed to be the only explanation for the T.V. being off. Someone was in the house. Just as she thought this, she heard a loud bang from upstairs. And that's when Aaliyah knew that she was right.

 ﹉﹊ ﹍﹎﹉﹊ ﹍﹎

I'm truly sorry for not updating again.. But here it is! Sorry it's short. This is unlike me, but I only could give so little away until next chapter to build up to suspense and keep you wondering, y'know? Anyway, please lemme know... Should I make a new book cover? Vote below! Lemme know, pwease. x

Comment, vote, follow meeeee :) X

 ღ ~ jade ~ ღ