11: Club fantasies

Terrence

I guess she's really over you. She didn't even acknowledge your existence.

It hurt me to see her kick those flowers to the side. It felt like she'd kicked my heart. I don't know what to do anymore.

I drive back to my place and go straight to bed and drown in my emotions.

Taraji

The girls and I get to the house and it's packed with poeple. From IG models,to rappers,to other people that I don't know.

"Aren't we a little too old for this?"Melloni asks Saniya,with a scared look on her face. "Uuuugh! Melloni! Live a little,ok?! Tonight,we're 21 again"Kyra says,grabbing Melloni's hands for emphasis.

Melloni sighs and gives in. "Alright. Let's go"she says,as she gets ready to open the door.

"Wait,guys."Saniya says. "Taraji,are you ok with this? Do you think you'll be able to go in there and just have fun?"she continues.

I take a deep breathe in and out and say:"Yes"

We walk into the party and paparazzi go crazy. This is outside the house. It's a big triple story house with a big front yard and a big pool out front with gorgeous women swimming in it.

"Who's house is this?"I ask Saniya,over the loud music. "It's Jay's house!"she shouts back.

"Who the hell is Jay?!"Melloni asks,looking around. "He's a rapper. You may have heard of him. They call him The Game"she says,looking over at me.

"What?"I ask. Saniya smirks. "Nothing..."she says,smiling smugly and walking over to the punch.

I think I know what her ass is up to.

"You're hooking me up with this Jay,aren't you?"I ask,getting all up in her face,causing her to choke on her punch.

Saniya smiles awkwardly and says:"You need something to distract you"

I sigh and walk off,leaving her and Melloni behind. Kyra walks beside me as we get inside the house. The song changes to Black Beatles by Gucci Mane ft Rae Sremmurd.

Kyra screams and pulls me towards the dance floor. It's decorated with neon lights and the walls are all white. The lights dance around the room in bright shades of yellow,orange,pink and blue.

When last did I attend a house party?

I ask myself,as Kyra starts dancing. I get a little loose and also start dancing.

Before we left the house,the girls and I had decided to change our outfits for the party. I chose black,figure hugging shorts and a red crop top with red stilettos. My hair is loose and my lipstick is red.

I start getting into the music and feel all eyes on me. My hands go in my hair as I move my hips from side to side. I soon feel a pair of eyes piercing my back and when I turn around,I'm met with a fine hunk of a man.

He's sitting at a table with other men who look to be around their late 20's.

He looks around 30. He smirks and I feel a sudden hear rush to my nookie. I blush and walk to the bar. When I sit down on one of the stands,I spot Kyra chatting to a tall Hispanic guy with a black man bun.

Someone's having a good time...

I think to myself,smiling. The bartender asks me what I'd like to drink and before I get to answer him,I hear a deep an husky voice say: "She'll have a sex on the beach cocktail with a dash of vodka"