06: He makes me feel...

Taraji

This morning is going to be so busy. I've got an interview about Empire with Terrence on the Steve Harvey show.

Steve and I go way back. I worked with him and developed a strong friendship with him back in 2000 and something,I can't remember. It was on set of the Think Like A Man movie.

I really had fun on set,I mean...working with Michael Ely...Hello?!😍

I've just stepped out of the shower and walk into my kitchen barefoot,making wet footprint marks on the black marble tiles. I find my cellphone and see that I've got 1000 likes for the picture I posted this morning when I woke up.

Suddenly,my phone rings and it says: Unknown number. I click the decline icon and go and get dressed.

Today,I wanna go for something really simple. My makeup is going to be neutral,but I'll curl my hair a little and do my nails. I walk into my cream coloured closet and go to the black section of the dress side.

I like to order my clothes into type and colour. I get a black dress that's just above the knee,short sleeved and accentuates my curves.

(A/n: in the media)

My hair falls down and I smile,looking at myself in the mirror,thinking about Terrence. I pick up a white pair of boot heels and put them on,while putting on some music.

I walk into my kitchen,dancing to the music. I walk over to my

My phone rings again,stopping my music system,because they're linked via Bluetooth.

I click the answer button and go "Hello?!"in an irritated tone,because whoever's tryna call me,just disturbed me from having my breakfast.

"Well somebody's not in a good mood!"I immediately smile,knowing that it's Terrence. "Shut up fool,I'm tryna eat!"I say,chuckling and switching my music back on.

"I'm also tryna eat. I just care about my friends more than you do"he says. I can hear him chewing on the other side. All I hear is crunch crunch crunch.

"Terry,what do you want?"I ask him,smirking.

You're playing with fire,Taraji. Stop giving him nicknames!

"Nothin. I just woke up and was thinking about you this morning"he says,his deep and husky morning voice bringing moisture to my legs.

"Oh god"I whisper.

What is he doing to me?

Terrence

Hearing Taraji go "oh god" is probably the sexiest thing I've heard in months.

I smirk and laugh at her. "The fuck you laughin at?!"she asks,sounding embarrassed.

"Nothing...it's just that I didn't know I had that effect on you"I say,smirking.

There's an awkward silence,until she clears her throat. "Uhm,Mr.Howard,I like to keep things professional with my co stars,so if you don't mind me askin,why did you call?"she asks,changing her voice to a more formal one.

A flash of hurt crosses my eyes,causing me to gulp down before saying:"I just wanted to wish you good luck for our interview this morning."I say.

"I mean,not that you need if or anything...But y'know,just so nothing bad happens"I ramble on.

"But I'm not saying that you're gonna mess up,I'm ju-"

"Thank you...Terrence"she says. I detect a smile in her words.

"Ok."I say,by now my cheeks are probably red.

"Ok. Goodbye"she says,getting ready to hang up.

"Yes. Bye"I say.

"Yeah"

"Ok"

"Boy shut up now,so I can hang up!"she shouts,causing me to hysterically laugh while putting the phone down.

I think I'm slowly falling for her.

All I've gotta do is make her fall for me. And I know exactly how I'm gonna do that.

Steve Harvey

"Ey,folks! So you're all wondering why I've still got these two seats out here even though it's time for just one more thing."I say,causing the crowd to pay more attention to me.

"Well,folks...Today,I'm gonna be having Hollywood's sweethearts Taraji P Henson and Terrence Howard on the show,to talk-"

The crowd screams.

I know how they feel. I mean,when are they gonna start dating?!

They look so damn good together and I can just see the chemistry.

"Aight...aight...As I was sayin before...Before ya'll rudely interrupted me"I fake a stank look and look at everyone in the crowd,causing them to giggle.

"Here they are,Empire's Lucious and Cookie Lyon,folks!"I say,as the Empire season 1 track goes on and Cookie walks in first,waving at the crowd. Then Terrence walks in,looking dashing as always as the ladies scream for him.

Taraji

We're backstage on the show and Terrence is staring at me,I just know it. I finally get the courage to stare right back.

"Watchu lookin at?!"I ask him,raising my left eyebrow. He looks at me and bites his bottom lip and I feel myself getting wet again. I let out a slow breathe and he notices.

He walks behind me and whispers something:"Having a little trouble,Raji?"he says,biting my ear after. I get goosebumps and moan.

When I look back at him,he's looking at me like I'm a piece of meat. "Terrence,stop looking at me like that"I demand,crossing my arms.

I hate it when he makes me lose my cool!

"Like what?"he asks,his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Like I'm a piece of meat"I say,staring right into his eyes.

He laughs out loud and I laugh too.

"You ready?"he asks,stepping closer to me,making me look right up at his light hazel eyes. "I think so..."I say,not being able to hide the smile he's putting on my face so long.

"Don't worry. I gotchu,Taraji"he says,looking at me intensely.

I am falling for Terrence Howard and I don't know how not to like him!

He makes me feel...

*

*

*

*

*

A/n: I totally felt Taraji's goosebumps when Terrence went all freaky on her. *tries to level breathing*😳

Do you guys want me to write out the interview or would you prefer me to just move onto the next thing?

As usual please vote,comment and share this book with other Taraji and Terrence fans!

Thanks for the 400 reads. 👏Let's try get the votes to 100?

Xoxoxox ox

Oakenoaklots888🍓