1 + 1 = 2

After what had just happened I decide to go upstairs to my room to think about what the woman meant until lunch was prepared. I thought carefully about her last words - "You must fight Luna, to feel." "Ugh, what does that mean demon lady? Fight to feel what?" I ponder about this for quite some time on my bed until the clock on my wall hits 1:30 AM and the butler walks by every room ringing his bell meaning lunch is ready. 

I hop down from my bed and walk to the top of the staircase where the supernatural and creatures of the night are leaving their rooms also to go eat. We head downstairs into the dining room and take our usual seats at the long mahogany table. Our cold platters of food are already there waiting for us. Of course we don't all eat the same thing so our seats come with different meals. 

On my plate I find there is a foot long sub with a glass of water. The small platters of other Beings have some form of goo, meat, or flies. I take a bite of my sub and look around the table. Everyone is not here, but there are Beings chatting and taking bites. One conversation I hear is of what happened with the strawberry haired lady earlier.

"Yeah, who was that she-demon? Chasing after Luna like a mad man!", one Being questions. "Mad woman you mean.", says the other Being with a chuckle. The serious Being just rolls his eyes and takes a sip of his drink.

I don't hear much talk of it anymore because incidents like those aren't rare occurrences. 

One by one creatures begin to get up and leave to head back to whatever they were doing before. After I finish my sub I swallow the last of my water and get up to leave. I head out of the dining room door and walk up the staircase. Grabbing my hood off of the back of my bedroom door I shut it. As I reach the bottom of the staircase I see creatures lounging in the living room watching television. It takes me back to the memory of just a few hours ago.

I pull open one of the mansion doors and make my way down the long road toward the cemetery. The night breeze is blowing, as expected. When I reach the edge of the woods I step into the brush. I can't see, but can feel Things concealed by the thickness of the woods watching my every move. 

I walk and walk until I see a dim glow of light on the clearing of the cemetery. I step into the clearing where the big wooden sign reads BLOOD ROSE CEMETERY. As I approach the gravestones I see Raull and Vendetta giggling in the middle of the graveyard. "Probably up to their usual games.", I say aloud to myself.

"You're. Too much. Fun, Raull!", Vendetta says with each breath through her laughing. "As are you, love!", Raull says through his hearty laugh. I silently walk up to them. Vendetta looks up. "Hey, Luna!" Raull looks up next. "How's it going, Little Bat?" I sit down on one of the crumbling gravestones next to Raull. "What's all the fuss about?", I ask whilst digging into my bag for my lipstick. "We'll tell you and everyone else the story later. So we don't spoil it.", Raull says before Vendetta can speak. He does this with a sly grin looking over at Vendetta who smiles and looks down at the ground. 

I'm in the middle of applying my dark lipstick when he asks with a blank expression "How are you feeling after-", he pauses. I look up at him abruptly. "After the incident with that she-devil?", he says while looking down at the hard packed ground. "I don't know.", I say without thought. "What do you mean you don't know?", Vendetta blurts out in a slightly harsh way. "I mean..I mean I don't know!", I yell back at her in her face before picking up my satchel. I sling it over my head and storm down the steep hill leading towards the lake leaving Raull and Vendetta in awkward silence.

Looking at the lake under the huge white moon it glitters from the moon's beams as I stomp down the hill. When I reach the little shore I sit down on a rock and throw my bag down to the ground in a humph. Crescent Lake continues to dance with glitter with its evergreen trees surrounding, enhancing the effect. I lay down on the cold, hard shore. It's just me and the lake relaxing under the moonlight for a long peaceful moment, until I hear a rustle coming from the edge of the nearly pitch black woods which makes me shoot up. I grab my satchel and stand up, ready to run. Although I really hope I don't have to because I already ran earlier this afternoon.

The black shadowy figure comes out from behind one of the evergreens next to the lake. Its a Human Being boy. Wait. "A Human Being boy!", I shout in shock and amazement. The boy with blonde curly hair laughs to himself. "Yes, I am a human boy, Luna.", he says with a sweet smile. I am in even more amazement after he speaks and apparently, seems to know my name. I have so many questions for him that I wish I can spit out at once. "Who are you?" "Where did you come from?" "How come I've never seen you before?" "Are there others...like us?", "What's your name?", I ask desperately, belting out one question after another. 

"My name is Heleios. I come from the dimension separate from this one called Earth to tell you of your epic fights that will happen soon. You and I are the only humans in this realm to exist right now in this moment.", the golden haired boy says very matter of fact. I can't help but run into his arms and embrace him. Never thinking of letting go of the one other Being who is like me. In all my years I have never known such...comfort. 

"I'd imagined you'd be happy to meet another one of your kind, but not this happy!" and with that Heleios breaks into a big and beautiful full laugh which I don't mind. This all causes me to smile widely. I step back from him to ask "Wait, what is this fight that I keep hearing about from strangers?" "Wonderful strangers...", I add sheepishly. Heleios holds me by the shoulders and forms a serious look on his face. "I think we should head back to the Phantom Mansion before I explain to you. Yes?" "Wow, he even knows the name of my home!", I think to myself. I nod and together we walk up the hill, through the now empty cemetery, and into the woods.