Chapter Two

I didn't know what I was expecting to find, but I know what I found wasn't expecting me. A naked Cory sat in my chair, with his pants on his head; his hands wrapped around his throbbing cock; and his mouth opened. Finally, he smiled and spoke.

"Welcome to my House."

My first instinct was to scream and quickly escape. My eyes locked with his, then my eyes locked on his cock. It still throbbed in his hand, as if it had a heartbeat of its own. He wore the pants on his head, like a headdress or to simulate a woman's long hair. I slowly backed out of the office, and that's when from the corner of my eye, I saw the guard standing by my door. I thanked him for his presence and called to him.

"Sir, get this man out of my sight! Get him out of this building." The guard peeked his head inside for only a second and returned to his stationary position in front of my door.

"No can do, Mr. President, thats Cory. No one knows why he's here, but he can't seem to leave; even if he wants to. There are a few conspiracies, but he's here to stay." That's when realization and familiarization crashed into me, like Mr. Fieri's erect member did into Niki in Jello's last fan fiction.

"Guard... You look familiar.. Are you the legendary food reviewer Joey? From Joey's world tour?!" My eyes glued to the familiar face my mouth agape. The guard slowly nodded his head. His eyes lowered as if its a question he repeatedly gets.

"Hey guys WO-WO-WO- WUB-WUB-WUB. It's me Joey's World Tour." I watched with fascination as each chin he had individually jiggled to a different pace as if they all had a mind of their own. After staring at me for a while chewing an unseen piece of food he finally decided to perform his job and pulled out a cross and yelled at Cory.

"THE POWER OF WHITE JESUS COMPELS YOU DARKIE! Go back in the closet; you're only allowed to 'play house' in there." As Joey spoke, I glanced down at my own dark skin and made a mental note to fire him. I also cringed at the thought of Cory calling what he was doing "playing house." Cory's reaction was violent. He lunged from the chair, a deep growl in his throat. While running was not Joey's forte, he managed to stay nimble on his feet as he waddled around the room; until he chased Cory out. The door closed behind him and alone, I was a solitary figure standing in the aftermath of the event.

I made my way through the muddled area picking up fragments of what used to be a neat room. Pictures, pens, papers, dildos, chairs, and books, I picked them all up placing them in their correct places. The room was halfheartedly reassembled as I sat down in my chair. The blissful silence that followed had a sense of belonging, as if the world stop just to increase the effects of my new job sinking in. With my hands resting along the arm rest, my feet flat on the floor, I leaned back in the chair quizzically staring up at the ceiling.

Finally, the world had decided it had stood still long enough. It's finally resumed its normal routine as I heard echo's of screams down the hallway. I closed my eyes, straining my ears to define the sound. It was a sound I was very familiar with late at night when the Mrs. went to bed early. Confidently, I strolled through the door and out into the hallway to find a collapsed Joey on the floor with a half eaten monster burrito. His face was a powerful red as he gagged and choked on his food. His arms and legs were unable to get him off the floor. He was refrained to wiggling his arms and legs which were unable to touch the floor. It reminded me, much like a turtle when you flip it onto its back.

I offered the choking man a bottle of water and he graciously accepted. He didn't drink the water so much as rub it on his mouth and dump it everywhere but it stopped his coughing. He had licked the bottle hoping it'd make good seconds, after his burrito he crumbled it with a disgusted face, and tossed the plastic scraps away. I offered him a hand and he took it. As I tried to pull him up, his weight suddenly fell upon my arm. I was whiplashed forward, as I stumbled onto him laying on his tummy. It had broken my landing but there I was inches away from his face on top of him. His shirt was soaked with the water and burrito juices and made it see through. My cheeks burned a fiery red as both our mouths hung agape. He was the first to break the silence.

"S-sir are you alright?" His cheeks were a slightly less brillant color of red but the color was still present and his eyes quivered with some unknown emotion I couldn't identify. I quickly nodded my head sharply realizing I was taking too long to answer. That  

"S-sir are you alright?" His cheeks were a slightly less brillant color of red but the color was still present and his eyes quivered with some unknown emotion I couldn't identify. I quickly nodded my head sharply realizing That's when the gloppy wet sound roared though out the hall. I looked down and all over my suit was a brown pasty mixture with assortments are fast food items in it. That's when I saw I had fallen onto Joey's burrito.

"I'm s-so sorry Joey! I'll make you a new on-" My apology was quickly cut off by his hand resting in my cheek his eyes locked on mine. He shook his head as he spoke.

"It's okay sir as long as you're alright that's all that matters to me." Once more my  cheeks erupted with a red tint. I didn't know what to say, I opened my mouth to speak but stuttered slurred syllables came out rather than the words. My mind was racing thinking of a trillion things. They all flashed by just slow enough for me to think about it but not long enough to know what to do. The whole time there was a loud thumping like someone was trying to break down the wall.

To the rescue my wife arrived staring down at the two men covered in burritos and water. I quickly stood to my feet and saluted her.

"Hello, honey, I love you. Don't hurt me." She scrutinizingly squinted at Joey who struggled to stand up then to me. Finally, after being satisfied she smiled and walked toward me. Her teeth gently, but sternly sank into my bottom lip and she tugged at it. Her hand went to my ass and squeeze my soft delicate squeak, which caused her to laugh. Having my buns squished and my pride diminished, she walked off happily. I turned my attention to Joey only to find he had already disappeared. I sighed and wiped some of the burrito off me and walked inside my office. Once inside, I closed the door and rested against sighing. The thumping continued but I was too tired to look for what was causing the noise. That's when I realized...

It was my heart.