Chapter Two | Attitude Angela

To wake up the next morning to a girl screaming is always a scary thing. She's either A. Married or B. About to get attacked by your girlfriend. In this case it was neither for me as I had no naked girl laying besides me. I'm waking up alone. It never fails that Joe always get the crazy ones.

Rushing out of my bed in only my black Capri harem shorts, I chuckled as I climbed down the stairs to the sound of laughing now. It made me raise an eyebrow and slow my pace. The girl from last night was sitting on our countertop in her underwear and a green plaid shirt with Joe between her legs a wooden spoon in his hands. Almost immediately I looked behind me into the living room, checking for her friend.

To tell you that I wasn't anticipating touching her lips last night at all would be one of the biggest lies I've ever told. I so more than likely wanted to see what type of reaction I would get out of her if I had. Something about pushing people to their limits excited me. Unfortunately, she wouldn't even get near me for the rest of the night and I ended up leaving her all alone in the living-room. Her friend was too busy getting it in with Joe. I guess she called her a ride and ditched.

Her lost, I'm a good time.

"Hey, Nick we're about to go out for IHOP, you down?" I heard Joe ask from behind me.

Him and Miley were heading back upstairs probably to finish dressing themselves. "Yea man," I answer, rubbing my bare stomach just to be extra. "You have no food in your house,"

Joe flicked me off and chased after his girl back to his room or wherever they had ended up last night. A loud and long yawn passed through my mouth as I walked down the hallway to the half bath so I could brush my teeth. Blind eyes guided me and it quickly back fired.

My body went into something soft and short and sent them crashing to the ground. Surprised, my eyes went down to the girl laying on the nice hardwood floors in her outfit from last night. The first thing I could do was to try not to laugh or anything. So she did stay the night.

Crouching to the floor I offered her my hand only to be rejected—again which I highly doubt would be the last time.

"Do you ever have a clue where you're going?" She scuffed and helped herself stand.

I stood to my normal height and pretended to think, crossing my arms over my chest and flexing my biceps for her. "Nah, not always." I teased, but I'm guessing its too early for jokes. She rolled her eyes and attempted to walk around me, but being the asshole that I am, I stepped in her way.

"You sleep good last night?" I asked her with a devious smirk claiming my lips.

My question caused her to raise one of her perfect eyebrows. She doesn't have on any make-up and she's still kinda cute. Even with some left over toothpaste at the edge of her dry lips. This look seems more of her taste than the red lipstick and the bitchy attitude.

Again, with the eye rolling, she then folded her arms under her chest and stared me straight in the eyes.

"I do believe you are not right in the head. You have a couple of loose screws and it's not appealing, like, at all. I know a good shrink, but I can comfortably point you to the nearest nut house if its that bad. Which do you prefer asshole?" The girl finished.

Scratch that, the bitchy attitude fit her perfectly. I don't think I would keep aggravating her if I didn't find that incredibly sexy.

"I admit, I've knocked a few screws loose, but what about you? You're in my house, I let you spend the night, freely, and I'm being nice to you in the morning and you're coming at me foul. I think I deserve an apology, a thank you and a goodmorning kiss." I tell her, stepping closer to her and cornering her against the wall and between my arm.