Chapter One | Nice 2 Meet U

Leaning against the wall of the stoned out party, the back of my throat were beginning to burn with thirst. While the chill music eased away any headache that was once bothering me  before I took notice of how a few of the girls walk around in their skimpy outfits, guaranteeing half the male species here that they're down to fuck. Half the girls here are looking for boyfriends more than a one-night stand and they'll never understand that's not what they'll find. At least not here. Probably just a good fuck that'll only hit them up time to time just for sex.

It seems the older we get, the dumber they become. I chuckled at this thesis and took another large gulp of my warm beer, not receiving the buzz that I'm hoping for.

Tossing the empty bottle into the nearby faded green trashbin, I made my way over to Joe who was talking to one of the many thirsty females here. Only this one seemed like the badass type with her boy hair cut and all black attire. It suited her, unlike her nervous, tag along looking friend on the side of her who was pretending to be busy texting someone on her phone. Chuckling at her I averted my attention back to Joe.

"Let's get out of here, man. This party is wack," I honestly stated.

The two aberrant girls looking up at me as Joe easily tossed his arm around the more D.T.F friend without being surprised by my discrete entry. Wiping the corners of my mouth I checked them out being surprised while looking the odd one in the face. She had those fat cheeks that you knew held dimples if she smiled or laughed and big brown eyes. A really innocent cute face.

"You wanna come chill at my place?" Joe asked his girl of the night.

Tucking my hands inside my pockets I stepped back, standing more beside the odd one with the cheeks. Finding myself wondering what her name was. Looking down at her I then noticed how short she was.

Joe tapped my chest and nodded. Glancing down at the girl once more, I lead the way out of the house which hosted the party and to Joe's over used and brokendown black pick-up truck. The night air snipping at my bare arms.

The cab was small so when Joe climbed under the wheel and his girl snuggled closer to him, I then got in waiting for the friend to sit on my lap. Not assuming anything because she could think that I'm the ugliest guy she's ever met, but where else would she sit? Waiting for her to climb up she continued to stand outside of the door biting her bottom lip while looking pass me and to her occupied friend.

Oh, she's that type of friend.

I sighed and watched as her brown eyes came back to me. I patted my crotch and her cheeks flushed a bright red. Not even noticing that Joe and his girl were even paying attention, they burst with laughter on the side of me. Laughing also I slouched in the seat and covered my face, thinking that this girl shouldn't be allowed out no later than ten. Where did she come from?

"C'mon, beautiful it'll only be for a minute," her friend took a shot at persuading.

Everything about this girl that I've witnessed so far is contradicting itself. Her sense of style, her hair, immediately I'm noticing how much of a front it all is. Right now, I can bet you a million bucks that this chick wasn't down for this party nor did she feel comfortable. Before this whole sitting ordeal too. It all becoming entirely too funny to me.

The short, apprehensive, girl stood outside of the door, still waiting for me to let up room for her to sit. Only I stared into her eyes and not showing any emotions of jokes at all. "Can you handle my lap for ten minutes, beautiful?" I asked with ease, mimicking the more bolder friend words. Again, she looked to her friend for the answer and nibbled on her painted red lips. Quickly making her first self-made decision tonight, the girl avoided my gaze and rolled her eyes while climbing into the truck. Showing her the least bit of interest, I tried helping her, but she pulled her arm away. Well, excuse me you little bitch.