33. Graduations & Graditude

Start from the beginning

"What do we do? Just walk away?" Dez asked, a slightly teasing, yet, serious tone to his voice. He had no intentions of simply letting Austin back into their lives. It would be stupid after all he had done to them. He broke Ally's heart, forced Trish to lose yet another job, and he left behind his best friend for the second time. Dez had known it had been too good to be true.

"Thanks." Austin breathed as he propped the microphone back into the stand. Every girl jumped the second they saw him making his way towards the end of the stage. Ally rolled her eyes, they still hadn't given up hope that they would be the one Austin could pick out of a crowd. Not only was he still considered the bad boy of Marino High, but he was also the bad boy of Hollywood. That night at the party, they had figured out that he had left behind his best friends, and girlfriend, for the fame. No one had let him live it down... Until now. Austin strolled down the stairs and slowly made his way over to his old friends for the first time in two months. He had wanted to call so badly over the past eight weeks, but he knew they would have hung up. This was something that needed to happen in person.

"Hey." Austin whispered as his eyes locked with Ally's. She felt her heart flutter as she caught his sights. She hated that he still had that affect on her.

"What do you want?" Dez snapped. Anyone could see the anger seeded through his voice. Ally held back a laugh as saw Dez's face take on a different look to it than normal. Trish reached out and took her boyfriend's hand in her own, trying to reassure him that it would be okay. That they would be rid of the bad boy soon enough. Ally crossed her arms over her chest, she was done with him already. Though her heart screamed otherwise.

"I wanted to apologize. For everything. I know that everything you guys heard was true, and I'm not blaming you for not wanting anything to do with me. But I miss you guys more than I ever thought I could miss anyone. I literally can't do it without you guys." Austin explained. Ally felt her mind fog as Austin went on. She wanted so badly just to run into his arms, to forgive him and have him back. The last two months had been hell without him. She couldn't deny that.

"So you need us? You hate Hollywood life because we are just so much more talented than anyone else out there. You're going to use us again?" Trish hissed. Austin shook his head quickly.

"When I made that plan... That was before I had even gotten to know Ally. After I got closer to her, and closer you you guys, I changed my mind. I was going to bring you guys with me that night. But then Dallas-"

"Told us the truth? He told me before about it Austin, and for some stupid reason, I defended you." Ally interrupted angrily. Something about the boy being back here in front of her brought back both her good feelings, and her bad ones. She was suddenly more mad than she had ever been over the two months the boy had been gone. He had smashed her heart into pieces to say the least. She still couldn't find the half of them. Partially because the bad boy had drug them away with him.

"Ally, I'm sorry. You don't know how bad I still feel about this. And I'll probably feel bad about it for the rest of my life. How can I make it up to you guys?" Austin asked, sounding as desperate as ever. He thought for sure that Ally would have given in by now. She was his girl- scratch that, was his girlfriend. But he knew everything was different now.

"There isn't a way for you to make it up to us, Austin. I know that we weren't that good of friends before, but you had this going up until we started going out. I'm not sure if I can ever trust you again." Ally finished sternly before spinning on her heel and making her way back into the crowd. Trish sighed and allowed Dez to chase after Ally. Out of the three best friends, Trish was the least angry with the newest pop star that had seemed to have been sweeping the nation. She breathed out once more as she turned to him.