28. Postings & Pajamas

Start from the beginning

"Guess who's back with the food?" Trish called as she and Ally walked back into the store. Ally sighed as she set the food down on the counter and walked back to the door, switching the sign instantly.

"I thought I told you guys to lock up. What have you two been doing anyway? And Austin, why are you so sweaty?" Ally asked as she turned to see Austin was practically dripping. Austin smiled nervously as the events of the last twenty minutes played in his head. The two had instantly raced upstairs and recorded the song. Then, for the past fifteen minutes, they had been shooting for the video.

"Nothing, we were going to move around some things in the practice room, but then we figure it would be more trouble for you, so we moved it all back." Austin simply. The two had moved a few things around in the practice room while recording, so it was plausible. "No need to thank me." Austin walked over to his girlfriend and attempted to wrap his arms around her. Ally shook her head and let her hand hold the boy back.

"Let's talk about a hug when you're less sweaty." Ally issued with a small smile. Austin rolled his eyes and took a step back before seeing the food in the girl's hand. His eyes widened as he raced around and took a closer look.

"If I would have known fifty bucks got this much food at Melody Diner..." Austin left off. Ally smiled as she walked over and snatched the bag of of her sweaty bad boy's hands.

"You wouldn't have given me as much?" Ally teased, motioning for Trish and Dez to follow her out as well. He shook his head as Ally flipped off the light, taking the others out into the parking lot after she locked the doors.

"I would have given you more." Austin replied sarcastically before letting his arm rest around Ally's shoulders. She cringed as she tried to pull away.

"Austin." Ally grumbled as she held the food. Austin laughed and pulled back, knowing that he was driving Ally crazy.

"I know, I know. Less sweaty." Austin said simply before shoving his hands deep into his pockets. Ally laughed and shook her head as she and Trish led the two boys over to her house. It was only about a five minute walk from the mall to her place. The four had walked over to Sonic Boom after school anyhow.

"So, what movie do you guys want to watch?" Trish asked as they drew closer to the house. Dez shrugged before a thought popped into Austin's head.

"Actually, why don't you two pick a movie, and Dez and I will sneak over to our houses to find something to wear for tomorrow. Unless of course we are all planning on ditching tomorrow, which, I'm totally for." Austin tried. Ally shook her head and slapped Austin on the shoulder.

"We are not ditching. So yes, you two can go and get something to wear." Ally teased. The four turned the corner to Ally's street and walked quickly up her driveway.

"Don't eat anything until we get back." Dez warned. Trish held up her hands in defense once more.

"Wouldn't dream of it." She teased. The girls walked back into the house before the door shut soundly behind them. Dez began to walk down the driveway before Austin stopped him.

"You need to cut together the video. I'll run over to our houses and get us clothes." Austin ordered. Dez shook his head.

"I can edit it on my phone while were running. Piece of cake. I'm actually already halfway done." Dez pointed out as he held up his phone. Austin frowned as he pulled the phone over to his face to take a closer look. To his surprise, his best friend had already made a fantastic video that they could probably put up tonight.

"Great. Okay, let's go!" Austin cheered before pulling Dez down the driveway and to his house.

"Ally. I'm hungry." Trish whined as she leaned against the wall in the hallway. Ally had shut the door while she changed into her pajamas for the night.