21. Relationships & Revelations

Start from the beginning

"Feeling better?" Ally ventured, her voice coming out more strained than she had hoped for. She wanted to act as though it hadn't affected her. As though she had done this before. But she hadn't. She had never kissed anyone before. Her and Elliot had never even come close, and he was her first boyfriend. Austin smiled, knowing if he let the small smirk play out on his face once more, he would be leading Ally to be thinking something else.

"I haven't felt any sort of pain since you showed up." Austin answered honesty. In all reality, his mind turned to mush every time he looked at her. She was the only thing ever on his mind since the second he met her. Ally's eyes shot up to look at him as he said those words.

"Austin." Ally whispered before slowly standing, walking calmly over to him and sitting down on the bed on his right side, just a foot away from him.

"Ally." He teased, mocking her tone. She rolled her eyes, holding back a playful hit as she remembered where they were.

"Why did you want me to kiss you?" Ally whispered, growing more worried by the second at what Austin would have to say. He sighed as he reached out for her hand, feeling slightly lonely since he hadn't held her for almost five minutes.

"Because I knew, you distract me." Austin fumbled as he played with her hand. He was being totally honest here, which, was something he almost never did. But with Ally, things seemed to be much different.

"I distract you." Ally repeated as she let her other hand rest above his other.

"Yes, I knew if you kissed me, that I wouldn't feel the stitches." Austin continued, hoping he wouldn't scare her away with his words. He was throwing all he had at her.

"What if I said, that... You distract me too." Ally tried, hoping he understood the deeper meaning to what she was saying. Austin felt a wide smile take over his face at her words.

"I would say, I liked having people think we were boyfriend and girlfriend." Austin went on. Ally felt her heart flutter as she looked up to see the love evident in his eyes. He was telling her exactly how it was, and she couldn't be happier.

"Then, maybe we should, be boyfriend and girlfriend." Ally said with a smile. Austin nodded as he attempted to pull her forward. She laughed lightly as she leaned over to him. He smiled as he kissed her lightly on the lips. He pulled away before she could take his breath away once more.

"Ally, will you do me the great honor of being my girlfriend?" Austin whispered as she let her hands rest on his shoulders. She smiled and glanced down to see her had moved his hands down to her waist.

"Yes." She whispered before she pecked his lips once more. She pulled away all too quickly for Austin to comprehend.

"Ally?" Austin called as she stood up and began to make her way to the door. She smiled slyly and stopped just before her hand landed on the door.

"What?" She asked, an innocence taking her over. He laughed and shook his head at his girlfriend.

"Where are you going?" He asked teasingly. He patted the side of the bed that she had just occupied. Ally shook her head.

"Trish and Dez are waiting to see you. I'm going to go get them so they won't be bickering for another half an hour." Ally exalt aimed with certainty.

"I don't think they're bickering if you know what I mean. They like each other." Austin rambled, not even catching onto his own words until they were out in the open.

"I know. But they don't know that." Ally replied before waltzing out into the hallway. Austin felt himself smile as he threw his head back with joy. Ally was his. She would never be with Elliot ever again. He could protect her from Dallas all he wanted. He could hold her hand as they walked around town. He could kiss her and never let her out of his sight without feeling as though he was a creepy crush.