10. Admittings & Ditchings

Start from the beginning

"Fine! You completely took me off guard." Ally said with a smile. The bell rang throughout the campus just as Austin began walking Ally back to the building.

"That was good, Ally." Austin said seriously. Ally frowned in confusion.

"What was good?" Ally asked. Austin smiled.

"The first step is admitting." Austin whispered before he attempted to walk away. Ally rolled her eyes and caught the boy by the sleeve of his leather jacket.

"What was I admitting to?" Ally asked. Austin laughed and decided to walk her to her locker. He had nothing better to do.

"You admitted that I caught you, completely, off guard. Not just 'kind of'." Austin explained with a smirk. Ally shook her head and stopped as the two reached her locker. She opened the door with ease as she tossed her previous books into the locker, and shoved her new ones into her bag. Austin smiled slightly at the sight. They had two months left till their senior year was over, and she was still trying so hard in school. Most of the senior class had given up the second school had started at the beginning of the year.

"What class do you have next?" Austin asked. He actually had no clue where his new songwriter was to be.

"Math... With Trish and Dez. How lovely." Ally mumbled as she shook her head in aggravation. Austin laughed and grabbed her hand before she walked away.

"It will be okay. And aren't you going to ask me what class I have? It's just rude not to." Austin pointed out. Ally smiled.

"Fine, I was just assuming you would follow me to math and I could ask you on the way, but I'll play along. What class do you have next, Mr. Austin Moon?" Ally asked. Austin smiled happily as he motioned for Ally to continue walking. He didn't want her to be late, again.

"I have English." Austin replied simply. Ally stopped as the two reached the door that lead her to her class. She felt hesitant to go in after the events of lunch.

"That is your classroom, right? I didn't just follow you to a random classroom?" Austin teased. Ally rolled her eyes and turned to face the boy.

"Yes, that is my class. I just, don't want to go." Ally explained. Austin nodded.

"Well, I'm probably going to ditch. Why don't you join me." Austin suggested. Ally's eyes widened at his thought. If anyone had heard, she would have been in huge trouble.

"Austin!" Ally hissed before she drug him aside to the lockers on the other side of the hall.

"What?" Austin asked. Ally's eyes widened at the boy in front of her.

"You don't just, say things like that!" Ally ordered. Austin held his hands up in defense. He had no idea the good girl had a complex against even talking of ditching.

"Okay, okay. Why don't you go to class, and I'll see you sixth hour?" Austin asked. Ally sighed and nodded.

"Okay." Ally groaned. She began to walk away before Austin caught her arm.

"And if you get bored, I put my number in your phone. In case you miss me." Austin said with a smirk. Ally smiled and shook her head before waltzing into class. Austin smiled as he watched the girl walk away. He had wished she would have stayed with him. He was enjoying getting to know the good girl. He had never met anyone quite like her. She seemed so scared to try new things, yet so ready to at the same time. She had agreed almost to quickly to be his partner, yet turned down his offer to ditch a class, in which she most likely had perfect attendance.

Austin began to make his way to the roof yet again, where Ally's cake, was still waiting. He shuffled across the concrete roof and over to the plate that sat waiting for him. He smiled and picked up a fork before eating the rest of the cake. Ally seemed to be good at everything. She could sing, write songs, she got good grades, and she could cook. Austin didn't know how she was able to do all of this. Ally confused him. Yet, she made him want to know more. He wanted to get to know Ally more than anything he had ever wanted before. He had only been talking to this girl for about two days, and she was already all he could think of. She was also the only person he wanted to be with right now. But she was the one he had to leave behind, and Austin was dreading that day more and more every minute.

Ally sighed as she laid her chin against her textbook. She had been doing math problems for thirty minutes straight. Now, she was done, but she still had fifteen minutes left until math got out. The songwriter glanced discretely over to her two friends. They each sat in deep concentration as they attempted to figure out their math problems. Ally was usually the one to help them along with those. Since the previous incidents though, Ally was not there to help. She sat back in her chair and looked around the room to see everyone was working. She was, like usual, the only one done.

That's when, Ally got the idea.

She stood up slowly and walked over to the teacher's desk, hoping, her devious plan would work.

"Would you mind if I went to study in the library?" Ally whispered. The entire class was silent, but Ally could feel the eyes slowly glancing up to see her. Her asking the teacher a question was probably the most exciting thing that had happened all class hour.

"Can't you stay here and study?" Her teacher asked. Ally knew she was less trusted since she was late the previous day. Before the teacher wouldn't even think of questioning her. Ally was also under the impression her teacher had seen her talking with the bad boy before class.

"I need to use a computer." Ally reasoned. Her teacher sighed and nodded. Ally smiled and mumbled a small thank you before racing back to her desk and picking up her things. Trish's eyes shot up as she watched her best friend scramble to put her things into her bag.

"Where are you going?" Trish hissed lowly. Ally sighed.

"To the library." Ally whispered, not even sparing her friend a glance. Trish nodded and went back to her work as Ally walked quietly towards the door. Trish had a strange feeling that Ally wasn't going where she said she was.

Ally sighed as she shut the door behind her. She raced around the corner and stopped to pull out her phone. She smiled as she ran over her contacts for an Austin, only to find he had placed himself under "The Best Music Partner In The World". She laughed as she clicked his number, quickly sending him a discrete text as to when she was coming.

Ally: Are you on the roof?

Austin: Have I corrupted the good girl? :P

Ally rolled her eyes before hitting a reply.

Ally: No, I was just wondering if you were in class.

Austin: Well you guessed correctly. I am on the roof. But the real question is, where are you?

Ally: No where special

Austin: It has to be special if you're there ;P

She smiled happily to herself before walking further down the hallway.

"Ms? Could I go to the bathroom?" Trish called across the room as Ally walked out into the hallway. The teacher nodded before Trish shot up and followed the small girl out. Ally hadn't noticed her friend was following her. Ally walked calmly down the hall and turned the corner as she reached the restricted stairs. Trish frowned as she watched from a far. What could she be doing up there?

Trish scurried down the hall and watched as Ally slipped silently through the door that lead to the roof. Trish frowned but walked up the stairs and opened up the door as quietly as she could. She stood back in shock as she looked inside to see the one person she should have expected to see.

Ally Dawson, had just lied to get out of class, to see none other than, Austin Moon.

━━━━━━━━━

Thanks for reading!

Vote, Comment, or Follow either this profile or Smilie254 when you can!

~Shay