"Ally, are you okay?" Trish asked quietly as Ally stopped to stand in front of her locker. Ally closed her eyes and took another deep breath before looking to Dez and Trish.

"I'm perfect." Ally stated simply. She swiftly turned the dial on her locker and opened it to find a small note hanging from the top of her locker. Ally frowned and reached out to grab the small red and yellow stripped paper. She opened it to find the same writing from the one from the previous night.

Thank you for everything. I couldn't ask for a better or more talented partner.

Love,

Your favorite Music Partner

Ally shook her head as she laughed quietly to herself. She felt the note being ripped out of her grasp before she could even register. Trish smiled happily until she reached the end of the note. Dez glared back at the small piece of paper until he looked up to Ally.

"You said yes? You actually agreed to be his partner?" Dez asked in disbelief. Ally nodded shyly and picked up her math book out of her locker. She shut it quietly and reached for the note. Trish pulled it back behind them as they watched Ally.

"Why?" Trish questioned. Ally shrugged.

"I was going to tell you guys." Ally started. Trish frowned disapprovingly. Not believing Ally for a second.

"You never answered my question. I thought we were on the same page regarding this guy. We don't like him." Trish scoffed. Ally smiled slightly as she watched Austin take the note up and out of Trish's grip. He smiled and handed it to his partner before he walked over to stand next to her.

"Hey." Austin greeted warily. He knew how the two felt about him. He had hoped Ally would be able to lessen the blow a bit, but he hated how much she had been suffering for the past three minutes. They had basically been conducting a criminal investigation on the eighteen year old girl.

"You guys, just listen-"

"No, you listen. We all agreed that he was no good." Trish interrupted.

"This guy, just happens to be right next to you." Austin added. Dez rolled his eyes and grabbed Trish and Ally's hands, leading them away from the bad boy. Ally pulled back, attempting to stay with Austin.

"No." Ally said simply before she motioned for Austin to follow her down the hallway. Austin nodded to the two friends before following Ally. She stopped as they reached the large window at the end of the hall.

"I'm sorry." Ally whispered as she turned to see the whole school watching. Austin took the stares in stride and waved to all the girls, instantly making them fall to the floor in shock. Ally rolled her eyes and slapped Austin on the shoulder.

"Ow!" Austin said as his hand flew to rub his shoulder.

"Austin, this is serious." Ally interjected. Austin sighed and nodded.

"I know. We both want this, but we can't do it without Trish and Dez. Is there anything else you can do?" Austin asked hopefully. Ally shook her head.

"Not now. They're never going to listen to me. I was hoping I could tell them after I took them to dinner or something." Ally rambled as she glanced out the window. Austin laughed quietly as he let Ally's words replay. She rolled her eyes as she turned to face him.

"What now?" Ally groaned. Austin smiled.

"You sound like your going to break up with them." Austin teased as he poked Ally in the side. Ally let her eyes close as she tried to calm herself. Austin might not be as easy to handle as she had thought.

"Austin." Ally whined. He nodded and leaned his elbow against the edge of the window.

"Right, sorry. Just trying to lighten the mood." Austin said, his voice slowly falling as he looked to his right and saw his followers coming. He had forgotten they had math first hour.

"II'll see you later, okay?" Austin said as he rushed away from Ally. Ally frowned in confusion as he raced down the hall.

"Okay?" Ally mumbled to herself before walking down the hall.

"Austin!" Dallas cheered as he caught Austin by the arm. Austin sighed and stopped, turning to face his friend.

"Yeah?" He asked, the annoyance evident in his voice. Ally smiled lightly as she walked swiftly by the two. Austin felt a laugh escape his lips as she tripped over a pen rolling across the floor. Dallas' eyes narrowed at the lack of attention he was getting. The two had barely talked the past week. Something had changed.

"Austin?" Dallas tried again. Austin shook his head and jerked his arm of of Dallas' grasp.

"What?" Austin hissed. Dallas rolled his eyes and motioned for the others to go to class.

"Nothing. We'll catch up later."

"I can not believe Ally. Why would she think we would trust that guy?" Trish rambled as she lead Dez to class. Dez nodded and took his seat next to Trish.

"I don't know. He's got her so convinced already that he's changed. How did he do that?" Dez asked. Trish shrugged and looked up to see they still had five minutes till the bell rang.

"He's Austin Moon. He probably used some of his charm on her. She's going to end up heartbroken like the rest. I can't let that happen." Trish replied. Dez sighed and looked down at his feet, waiting for the answer to hit him. The two sat in silence until the bell rang, and that's when the idea hit.

"Why don't we tell Elliot that Austin is trying to steal his girlfriend?" Dez suggested. Trish's eyes widened as she thought through Dez's idea. She smiled brightly and threw her arms around his shoulders in excitement.

"Dez! You actually came up with a good idea!" Trish squealed quietly. Dez was stiff against her at first, but soon relaxed into the hug. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her back as they sat in silence, enjoying one another's company.

"You two are actually hugging?" Ally asked as she stopped in front of their desks. Trish scrambled back to her seat and faced her friend with a hard look.

"Yeah, so?" Trish hissed. Ally held up her hands in defense as she took her seat next to Trish. The late bell rang as the teacher walked in to start class. Trish ripped off an edge of a used piece of paper and wrote out a note to Dez before sliding it over to him.

That's a great idea. When do we start?

━━━━━━━━━

Thanks for reading!

Vote, Comment, or Follow either this profile or Smilie254 when you can!

~Shay