~~~

Andrea's POV

"Yeah, Alex, I know."

"I mean to be honest, Drey, I'm kind of on Luke's side." She says sighing.

"What?" I say shocked.

"Sorry, girl, I love you. But what you did to Luke wasn't fair. I mean he put himself out there even after you were with Jacob and then you shut him down very rudely. And then you call him telling him that you miss him? What you did wasn't right. It just wasn't. And I'm your best friend so I can say that."

"Alex, I just didn't know what to do. I moved on with Jacob too quickly, yes I know that. And then Luke was there, like he always was, and I thought he always would be. I took his love for granted, and I feel awful. I don't even want him back like that, I just want Luke to be there as a friend." I say, trying to piece my feelings together.

"Drey, call him. Explain what happened. Talk to him. Don't treat him like an ex or a child. Anyways, I gotta go. I love you, and we'll talk later. You have a phone call to make." She gets up from the table and winks.

"Haha, okay, love you too." I wink back.

I pull my phone out and dial Luke's number, the only number I know by heart other than my own and Alex's.

"Luke?"

"Sorry, Andrea this isn't a good time. I'm packing for my tour." He says coldly and distant.

"Oh, I just wanted to talk. I want to talk about everything." I say trying to ease the tension.

"What do you want to talk about? Want to talk about how you broke my heart? Multiple times? Or the time you left me for your douchebag husband and then called me later? Is that what you want to talk about?" He says, but then more he talked, the less angrier and the more upset he sounded.

"Luke, I'm so sorry. I never meant it to happen like that. I just want you to be happy, because we both deserve that. You're obviously sad about something that happened, and I'm trying to be here for you, as a friend." I say with all the feelings for him pushed back into my mind.

"I didn't mean to yell like that." He whispers

"Do you need help packing? I think it would be good for us to just talk everything out."

"Yeah, I'm at The Residence."

~~

"Hi, welcome to The Residence, how may I help you today?" A cute, blonde girl asks me from the front desk.

"Oh, hi. I was wondering what room Luke Hemmings is in, we have plans right now?" I ask sweetly.

"Luke Hemmings? Ha, Luke Hemmings and you have plans?" She asks bitterly.

"Uh, yeah. What room is he in?" I ask confused by her sudden outburst.

"Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Addy, and I went on a date with Luke, but we got in a huge fight and I'm still mad, I just didn't think he'd invite a girl over." She says upset.

"Oh, oh my gosh. It's not like that, I promise. I'm just a friend, an old friend of Luke's. Now I don't know what happened between y'all, but here's a word of advice from someone who knows Luke very well. Luke is a good guy, but he says some things that he doesn't mean when he gets angry. If you really care about him, he's worth staying around for. He's an amazing, sweet, loving guy who will take care of you. Whatever happened, if he means a lot to you, fix it before it gets out of hand. He's worth it." I say confidently.

"You must really know him, huh?" She says with a tear in her eye.

"Yeah, you have no idea." I say softly.

"Well, he's in the Rosebud Suite."

"Okay, thanks, Addy. My name's Andrea by the way."

"Nice to meet you! Thanks for the help!" She calls out genuinely.

"No problem!" I call back.

I get in the elevator and get off at the right level. I walk down the long hallway and knock on the door of the Rosebud Suite.

"Luke?! It's me, Andrea!" I call out as I hear the door unlock and open.

I see a sweaty, tired, crying Luke in front of me.

~~~~

Okay so here's the thing, I'm on Thanksgiving break so I have a ton of time for writing of bunch of updates which is good. I'm planning on updating at least once a week. So yeah.

Anyways, I'm pretty excited about the book, and I think it's going to end around chapter 45-50, or maybe later, I'm not sure. But I have it all planned out.

LOVE YALL SO MUCH LIKE WOW!