camimontreal: Flying to Vancouver with my girl karaevans

2K likes 100 comments

...

karaevans: Aaaand you had to choose the one were i look the ugliest.

thesethreynolds: karaevans you look gorgeous.

karant: although im karant af, i have to admit that seth and kara are rlly cute.

karethasf: karant yeah, karant is dead asf.

dpanabaker: hope you come to visit us! karaevans we miss you.

candicekpatton: karaevans we do):

cavanaghtom: karaevans yEAH KARA IM NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER.

karaevans: candicekpatton dpanabaker cavanaghtom i miss you guys too! I will see you! I promise.

camimontreal: karaevans omg u r so popular.

karaevans: camimontreal stfu

karasnugget: )': some things never change.

;

"Crap, I hate airplanes." I say shifting uncomfortably on the airplane seat, Camila sighs.

"You hate everything." She informs me and I scoff.

"Not true, I love food." I say back and then she shrugs and looks out the window, of course she had to grab the window seat.

"This is like the perfect scene to listen to Ed Sheeran." She mutters and quickly takes out her earphones and phone. I lay my head back on the seat and close my eyes, this two days are going to suck and I can't do anything about it but smile and 'be nice'.

And then the little kid that was sitting behind me started to hit the back of my seat with his legs. 

;

"Probably the most relaxing airplane trip I've ever experienced." Camila says as she flexes her arms and yawns. My eyes are wide open and a frown marks my face. "How was it for you?."  She asks and all of the sudden her nice and high pitched voice, annoyed me.

"It sucked." I say nonchalantly.

"Well aren't you in a mood." Camila teases as we walk through the airport.

I ignore her comment and I take out my phone, immediately calling an Uber, I truly just wanted this two days to go as fast as humanly possible. Crap, I realized what I just said.

;

"This is nice!." Camila compliments as she opens the hotel room door. The two beds were perfectly aligned against one of the walls, and the window showed an amazing view of Vancouver.

"It had to be nice, otherwise Derek would be a greater ass." I scoff and as soon as I get to my bed, I throw my suitcase to the other side of the room and throw myself on the perfectly made up bed. I sigh closing my eyes.

"C'mon the bed can't be tha– Oh wow." Camila says as she lays on the bed.

"I could sleep forever." I tell and i hear her mumble a 'yes'. "Starting right now."

;

"Can't believe tomorrow we will see Ka–."

"Shh he is here."

"Who's here?."

"Me. Not that anyone is eager to see me, though." Grant says expressionless as he walks into the hotel, finding his cast mates on the lobby.

Danielle shakes her head. "Calm yourself, Grant. I mean it, if you do something reckless tomorrow–."

"You will never talk to me again, like you are currently doing." Grant replies with a sigh. "I know i did wrong–."

"We won't talk about this right now, Grant." Candice interrupts with her arms crossed over her chest. "We will cross that bridge when we get there."

"Which won't take long." Carlos mutters. Grant shakes his head and looks at the ground.

;

Filler chapter, i'm so sorry!.