A New World

So it's been about 3 years and Paolo and I are great but I haven't told him about not being able to pay the bills. Shivon moved out 1 year ago. I might have to move to the city with mom and dada I haven't seen them since I was 19 and I'm 22 now. Long long time ago. I wonder if they have any more kids or if they got divorced or well I don't know I will cal Them tonight. Well I will call Paolo and tell him. 

1 Day Later

  Well Paolo and I , we broke up. He couldn't handle long distance and I was sad. I called mom and she said I could stay with her and dada until I get on my own two feet. They have a son now and he's 12. That'll be really cool because this is my first sibling Carter. He sounds adorable. Also I might get a job so that will be great. I haven't been able to because I had an agreement with the mayor of Windenburg. I will have a New World to live in.  I'm moving in Friday night or Saturday and it's Thursday. I'm excited but sad. Shivon is staying here and I won't see her for a while she is going to college also. But I will make new friends I guess. Maybe I can live in the Fashion district wouldn't that be so much fun! I am excited a little sad but super excited!