Travis x Reader

~Key~
(Y/N) = Your Name
(S/C) = Skin Colour
(E/C) = Eye Colour
(H/C) = Hair Colour
(F/F) = Favourite Food
-------------------------------
{Y/N}'s P.O.V
I was walking down the streets of Mystreet, The snow crunching beneath my feet and the crisp, cold air nipping at my skin. As I was taking in the scenery of all the houses with their Christmas decorations up I suddenly heard yelling coming from a house "TRAVIS!" I saw a man with white hair, A green sweater, Black pants and fairly tanned skin come flying out of the roof of someone's house! Being the person I am I was scared and slipped on a patch of ice. I waited for the impact of the fall but it never came. I looked up to see that man holding me, but let me say this, he is hella handsome! "Couldn't let an Angle fall from heaven twice because she would scrape her knee!" He said helping me to my feet. I blush at his remark and thank him "I'm Travis" he says extending his hand "(Y/N)" I say shaking his hand "Well I better get going! I'll see you later (Y/N)" he says smiling at me "Yeah see you later!" As I'm walking I feel something in my hand. Being careful not to drop it I bring my hand up to my face and open the palm of my hand. There's a line of numbers.. A phone number? I flip the small piece of paper and it says call me on the back.

~Time skip to where you and Travis are going on a date~

(That's your outfit sorry if you don't like it!)

I was applying the last bit of makeup to my face when my doorbell rings "Come in!" I yell. I hear the door open and close and as I walk down the stairs I see Travis standing there with some flowers in hand "Aww travis!" I say as he hands them over "I'll put them in a vase after our date!" I say

-Time skip to after the date-

"Thanks Travis I had lots of fun tonight!" I say and kiss him on the cheek. I was about to open the door when travis stopped me "you thought you could get away with that easily?" He asks. Travis leans in and captures my lips with his and I kiss him back. Our lips moving in sync. We pull apart and say our goodbyes for the night,

(Ha first chapter done! Ok I'll go to bed now bye)