Moving To Windenburg

Today is the day! I'm moving to Windenburg and can't wait. I'll move into a small cabin it'll be great. My parents are moving to San  Myshuno. The city basically. My BFF Shivon and I are moving in together. I can't wait but mom and dada are moving really far away and I don't know when I'll see them next. It'll be hard to not live with then but I'm eight-teen and I can handle it. I'm also gonna be a DJ. The moving company is coming now and i can't wait! 

  12 Hours Later

We are moved in now and I really like the place. It's really small but we can deal with it. Mom and dada  are still on there way to the city though. I'm so happy. Shivon is unpacking but I went on a walk to see the amazing scenery. It's gorgeous you can see birds and ducks. It's just so beautiful. Shivon and I are going to the club tonight too. I hope i meet a cute guy there. He'll be dreamy I bet. Well I should get unpacking now time to head home.

4 Hours Later

  We are going to the club now. It's about 9:30 p.m and we can't wait. We are here yay! "Hey Sage look at that boy, you should go talk to him he's super cute" Shivon said to me. I went and talked to him his name was Paolo and he was adorable about an hour later we went down stairs. We kissed. It was magical. I love him I know i do. We chatted for a while at 2:00 a.m we went home and went to bed. I was in love and i knew it too. That was the best day of my life.