♡ The Cruise♡- Jumin Han x Reader

Start from the beginning

"It's about time I wear something out of the ordinary!" You smiled at yourself trying on the (F/C) beach dress.

(Le Time Skip)

(Le Time Skip)

You finally dashed over to the cruise ship later that evening after a busy day tussling together outfits and essentials in your suitcase. The cruise ship was private, but it was still as big as a jumbo size cruise ship. Only essential business successors were aloud. You finally glanced at Jumin Han. You were stunned by his outfit. Your face turned a bright pink just staring at his outfit.

He was unexpectedly laying relaxed on a lounge chair reading a financial magazine. He was wearing work pants. (That was normal) But the thing you couldn't help to look at was his palm tree beach shirt and the majority of the buttons undone, revealing a muscular six pack. Your cheeks burned a passionate red just glancing at the shirt.

He finally glanced up at you and cracked a smile. God his smile... it practically made you melt every time you saw him. He was usually strict and bold and he smile was always sealed. But you convinced yourself not to fall for him.. for you thought it would never work out.

"Well, it's almost sunset.. Would you like to go eat now?" He spoke softly and quieter than normal.

"Uh.. S-sure!" You stuttered nervously and jittered a bit.

Suddenly, as you guys were walking to dinner, you felt a hand reach over and fingers trying to intertwine with yours. You quickly glanced down to notice the hand belonged to Jumin Han himself. You let your fingers intertwine so your palms were close and nearly touching. You cheeks turned a bright fuchsia pink.

"Your really acting different today!" You laughed a little.

"Well.. we can't work until we get to China.. And this is also for taking care of my precious diamond Elizabeth the Third.. She is a majestic creature and should be treated with dignity and should be respected by all.." He turned towards me, lowering his cracked smile. Sealing it up one more.

You began to melt inside and smiled warmly at Jumin. He took you to the cruise deck, where two chairs were set up next to the edge of the deck. The sun was at the end of its limit of staying up in the sky. He politely pulled up the chair for you and you happily sat down as he pushed the chair in. You rested your arms comfortably on the table all set up with utensils and plates.

"Well, this is a lot for doing something as little as that!" You laughed.

He shrugged and read the menu. While he did this you noticed he was playing around with his shirt buttons again. Buttoning up his shirt more than before to look professional and businesslike once again. You couldn't help staring for most of the time he did that.

"You know, I'm really beginning to miss my Elizabeth the third..." he drifted off thinking about her.

Jumin ordered Jahee to treat Elizabeth the Third with dignity and respect, only giving her the list of finest dishes to serve the precious creature. Jahee of course had to accept it because she was the assistant. She had to do what she was told no matter how menacing the task could be and how much "c-hair" would be floating around her room. Everyone knew that Jahee hated all of it around her apartment. It is quite annoying.

After you both completed your meals, Jumin continued to look at you differently. He usually had an extremely stern look when looking at someone. But he had somewhat of a smile glanced towards you.
Suddenly,
The fast paced music died down into a slow beat. You kept on glancing at the ocean until in the corner of your eye you saw a hand. You turned around to see Jumin Han guilty of the hand. You jolted you hand towards him. And they began to intertwine once more. Your other hand gripped on his shoulder and his hand softly touched your waist. And you both moved your feet back and forth.  He unbutton a piece of his shirt just to bother you, which made you blush madly as you glanced to the side. Suddenly, before a few seconds passed of dancing. You started to lean towards him.

"Why am I even thinking of doing this?!" Your thoughts screamed.

You lips touched his lightly and your eyes began to close. You felt his hand slither towards your shoulders. Kissing back lightly. He leaned out and smiled.

"Ah, if only you Elizabeth the Third. You would be the perfect pet." He said quite seriously as he rubbed your hair and stroked it gently.

Your face bloomed a light pink as you softly smiled and closed your eyes, enjoying your hair being stroked by Jumin Han himself.

"He is puurrrfect!" You thought.

As the cruise ship ride sailed fast. If only you could turn back the time.