Chapter 20

Hey guys! Before I continue I just want to thank everyone one their comments! Really love them and I appreciate you guys! Thank you!!!!!

Filia's P.O.V

     When Jared was finally done, he got back up and mind-linked my parents. Not even a minute after he did they came bargaining in. I was immediately engulfed in bone crushing hugs from both of them. Pulling back when they were done I noticed my mom had tears flowing down her cheeks and my dad's eyes were glassy with unshed tears. "Oh hunny! I was so worried! Don't ever do that again!" My mother cried into my shoulder. I pat her back, trying to comfort her when I remembered my visit from the Moon Goddess. Sitting up, I yanked the IV out of my arms, wincing a little, and ran to the other side of the room. Pulling back my hair, I heard everyone gasp before I turned around, trying to look at it in the mirror. Huffing in annoyance when I couldn't, I suddenly felt a pair of hands lift up my hair and snap a picture of my mark with their phone. Thanking them, I turned back around and took the phone they held out to me and looked at the picture. I almost dropped the phone at what I saw.

    The mark was beautiful. The center of it was a full moon that seemed to be glowing. Under it was a pure white wolf with electric blue eyes howling up at it. Under the wolf was the word Patronus, meaning protector or defender in Latin, in beautiful, swooping cursive.  

     When I looked back up at my parents their eyes shown with awe while both looked at me, filled with pride. Both were grinning at me, along with Jared. He came over at swooped me off my feet and hugged me to his chest. He muttered into my hair, "I'm so proud, my love, but let me help you." He asked. I nodded and a grin split his face. Hearing my parents chuckled and aw at us, I felt myself turn red and hide my face in Jared's neck.

     When they suddenly stopped, I looked up confused but that soon turned to panic when I noticed the worry and panic on their faces. I saw my dad's eyes flicker over to a piece of paper for a brief moment before returning to me with a fake smile. Now very suspicious, I hopped out of Jared's arms and made my way over to the table to read the paper. It brought tears to my eyes, what I read, but I pushed them back.

I'm coming for you Filia. And when I do you won't ever come back dear mate. 

                                               -Alexander

     He's coming, and he's coming for me. I couldn't let him come and hurt someone I love because he wants me. It's just not right. Deciding that I wouldn't let that happen, I had three options. 1, I could train harder each day then go after and kill Alexander. 2, I could turn myself into him. Or 3, I could run away and avoid him at all costs.

     I thought about all of them when I decided on the first, but I would have to do it in private or else everyone would get suspicious. I turned back around to face everyone and saw them looking at me as if I would break down any second.

     "Calm down guys, I'm fine, just shaken up. Don't worry about it." I told them. Everyone nodded their heads and I could feel the tension in the air diminish till it was barely there. I smiled at everyone and asked when I could leave. My dad said the doctor had told them that you could leave as soon as I woke up. Exiting the room, we were all a lot happier when we heard a loud crash from bottom floor.

Here we go again.

Aiden's P.O.V (Finally!)*****************************************************************************************

     We had been in these stupid cells for at least 4 days. We were all growing restless when we were finally released. But then something bad just has to happen. The hospital was attacked not even 5 minutes after we got out. Ordering my men to help King Robert's guards, we all ran to the hospital were we met the king and who I assumed was the Mer Queen, Pacifica. I also noticed Filia and the guard from the forest with them. Slightly confused, I made a mental note to ask Filia about it later, but for now I pushed it to the back of my mind and started to fight the rouges that had infiltrated the hospital.

     About half an hour later, all the rouges were dead except one, who the king took to the cells for questioning. Taking this as an opportunity to finally talk to Filia, I made my way over to her and the forest guard. "Hey Filia, can I speak to you privately fro a second?" I asked her. She nodded and kissed the guards cheek before following me out the door and to the side of the building. As soon as we were alone I fired question after question to her.

     "Why didn't you tell me you were the kings daughter? Who's your mother? Why didn't you tell me you were part mer? Why did you run from my pack? Who's that guard you were with?" I asked at 100 miles per hour. She chuckled before answered them all with ease.

     I just recently found out I was royalty. My mother is Queen Pacifica. I didn't want you to freak out. I thought you didn't want me and was disgusted by my scars. And that is Jared, my second chance mate." She told me as she smiled at that last one. That's when I realized who she said her mother was. Her mom was a mermaid. The mermaid queen.

     HER MOM IS THE FLIPPING MERMAID QUEEN!

And that ladies and gentlemen, is when I completely blacked out from shock.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Soooooooo everyone, how was it? Good I hope. Well I'll try updating again tomorrow but I'm not sure if I'll be able too because teachers love to give tons of homework over breaks -_-

But anyway, thanks for reading, commenting and voting!!! You all are amazingly awesome!!!!!

      Adios muchachos!!!!!