Chapter 16

before I start I want to apologize to everyone. I have been an extremely awful writer. Sorry for not updating sooner. Ill make this chapter as long as I can. Thanks for understanding!! Enjoy!!

Filia's P.O.V

     Can someone say Deja-vu?

     Here I was again just floating in the dark. Why is it that I always end up like this sometime or another. Anyway, I started to hear voices around me, but not in that crazy phyco way. They seemed distant and a bit fuzzy.

   "Filia.......... wake up.......lia......." A familiar voice said.

      Trying to pry my eyes open, I could get them up a little but quickly shut them again when I was blinded by a piercing white light. Trying once more, I opened them fully, but squinted when I was met by the bright fluorescent lights in my father's infirmary. 'Wait, infirmary? Why am I in here?' I thought to myself. Then it all came rushing back. The run, the mysterious man, the piercing pain, then blacking out. Trying to sit up, I gasped when a sharp pain went through my stomach but quickly covered it up. Biting my lip so I didn't groan in pain, I slowly sat up and swung my legs over the bed. Softly groaning again when I stood up, I went to the bathroom down the hall from my room. Locking the door behind me, I lifted up the hospital gown and gasped at what I saw. My stomach had a large circular scar above my belly button. The area around the scar was covered in dry blood and looked to be a bit pink and puckered from the dirt that had most likely gotten into the wound. Obviously they had the bullet removed and stitched up but it still bled a little. Pulling my gown back down, I unlocked the door and started walking back down the hallway. Passing by my hospital room, I praised the Moon Goddess there was nobody in there to check up or take me somewhere else.

     Once I was outside, I stripped from my hospital gown and shifted into my wolf. 'Terra, could you please take control. I would like for you to be able to run and I would also like to heal this stupid bullet hole faster.' I asked Terra.

     'Certainly child, I'd be happy to. Just relax your mind and let me take over. You will be able to watch through my eyes if you please or you could sleep through it. Whichever you please darling.' She told me.

     Doing as she said, I relaxed my mind and felt her take over. Watching the world through her eyes, I was amazed to see us running through the forest at top speed. Whizzing by the trees, I could still see every little detail of everything we passed by.

     After about an hour, I started to feel drowsy so I told Terra and she told me to sleep. Doing as she said, I quickly drifted off while running through the forest.

*************** Dream********************************************************************************************

     I was running around the forest in my father's territory. I was afraid and running from something but I didn't know what. I could here the pounding of paws chasing after me. Veering through the underbrush and swerving around trees, I was suddenly tackled from the side. Wimpering as rocks dug into my side, I looked up at my attacker. I gasped when I saw it was Alexander's wolf. He quickly shifted back and stood above me. He started kicking me so I shifted back and curled into the fetal position so I could protect my head and ribs. Yanking me up by my hair, I gasped in pain and tears came to my eyes. He brought me up so I was face to face with him when he drew his fist back and punched me right in my eye. Looking me in the eye, I noticed the malicious glint in them. Suddenly, I felt a pain in my stomach and a thick liquid flowing down. Despite the pain in my eye and head. I looked down and saw the glint of the silver knife that was lodged in my stomach. I looked up with tears in my eyes at him and saw his devilish smile. Grabbing my hands and yanking them above my head, he handcuffed me and lifted me up so I was dangling from a tree. I could feel my lungs starting to restrict and breathing become harder, only worsening when I saw the whip he pulled out from his pocket.

     Gripping it in his hand, he brought it out and flung it forward, hitting my back. I screamed in pain as he repeatedly brought it to my knife wound and bruises covering my body. 

     As I was about to black out, I saw a rustling in the bushes and out jumped the handsomest man ever. The last I saw was the man killing Alexander and his beautiful blue eyes.

*********************************************************************************************************************

     I woke up gasping and drenched in sweat. Peeling the covers off, I made my way to the bathroom. I started up the shower and stripped down. Stepping into the shower, I scrubbed all the sweat and tear tracks off of my body.

    After my shower, I grabbed a towel and changed into some training clothes. When I was done I threw my hair into a high ponytail and went downstairs to one of the many gyms we have in the palace. I started with a 5 mile warm-up on the treadmill and 100 sit-ups and push-ups. Then I did my normal training I did with the guards. After I was done I was sweating like a dog. Drinking most of my water bottle, I choked on it, suddenly remembering the ball my father was throwing today with the mer. Chugging the rest of the water I sprinted out of the gym, up the stairs and back into the bathroom. Stripping once more, I got in the shower and washed my hair and body real quick before going back out. I wrapped myself in a towel and ran back to my closet my father had filled with clothes for me. I walked to the back and started looking for a dress to wear to the ball. It was formal so I went all the way back to the ball gowns and started to look. About half way through one caught my eye. Grabbing it from the hanger, I looked at it.

     The dress was perfect.

     The top was strapless and corset like and covered in diamonds. The bottom was long. It reached the ground and was loose, like the gown a princess would wear. The skirt of it was also peppered with diamonds. The dress was a light blue color and complemented my hair and eyes very nicely. I grabbed it and a air of silver heels and went back to my room. Laying them both on my bed, I went to the bathroom and dried my hair. I then curled it to perfection and did light, natural makeup. . Walking back to my room after I was done, I slipped on some under-garments and put on the dress. It was surprisingly light and fit me perfectly. After the dress was one I put on my silver heels and walked back to the hallway. I walked down to my father's office and knocked. "Come in." I heard him say. I opened the door and went inside. Sitting in the chairs in front of my father's desk were two people. Studying the people before they turned around, I noticed they both had light blonde hair so they were most likely mers. Sniffing the air, I realized the woman smiled like the ocean and a bit of my father, so she was probably my mother. But I was not focused on her, I was focused on the younger one around y age that was sitting next to her. He had light blonde hair, almost platinum, and from what I could tell, pale skin that was close to mine. But what surprised me most was what I saw when I turned around. He had a nice, cleanly shaven face with a sharp jaw and high cheek bones. He was absolutely gorgeous. But I gasped when I looked into his eyes. They were a vibrant clear blue with streaks of silver in them. They were the eyes that had been plaguing my mind all day and night. They were the eyes of the man from my dream.

     They were the eyes of my mate.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys, thanks for reading. I'll try updating sooner. Bye!!!!!