Chapter 2

Skye's POV

I shut my locker to be surprised by him.

He's last person I want to see right now.

ugh

"You scared me!" I yelped after completely closing my locker.

"It just me babe." He whispered.

He pecked my lips after speaking the words which wasn't very pleasant.

"Whatever Corey."

He chuckled before I began to speak again.

"Listen, we need to talk." I got more serious.

"what is it, babe?" He asked.

"See that's the problem, I don't want to be your 'babe'." I told him

"what?"

"Corey, I want to break up" I spoke, no sadness evident in my voice.

"Why?"

"Because you know I never liked you! You just tried to get me in bed last night! You fucking hurt me!" I tried not to yell.

"Do not talk to me like that." He growled.

"I can do whatever I want, I'm a free women." I spoke.

He grabbed my wrists and pushed me against the lockers.

"You little-"

He was cut of by someone clearing their throat.

"Ahem." A boys voice interrupts.

I look up to see Mason staring at us uncomfortably.

And then it hits me.

"Oh my gosh! Sorry Mason!" I squealed prying Corey's grip from me.

"It's um okay." He said.

"Corey, I told you, we're over, go find someone else to take care of your shit." I tell him then Mason puts in his combination before opening his locker and grabbing a binder and folder.

"You heard her." Mason said to Corey and Corey rolled his eyes then walked away.

"You finally broke up with the jerk?" He asked as he shut his locker and we started to walk to first period together.

"Yeah, I promised myself that I would break up with him after last night." I explained to him.

"What happened?" He questioned.

"Can we talk about it later? it's kind of private." I tell him as he nods understandingly.

We walk into Health class and sat at our desks.

"Hello Class!" Mrs. Dunsen greeted the whole class after the bell rung.

"Okay so today we are going to get on a more serious topic. HIV"

"Now I know you guys have learned about HIV in junior high, but now that you guys are in high school, I want you to listen carefully because this could happen to you."

"So there are two main ways you could get it, 1. Needles. So you guys know how tattoos work. Even though they use new sets of needles now, you have to be careful. If you do get a tattoo, don't go to a sketchy place. Someone with HIV could have gotten a tattoo before you."

"2. Unprotected sex."

Many snickers went through the crowd of students.

"There are three types of sex. Vaginal, Anal, and Oral."

"is anyone brave enough to explain one of them?" She questioned.

I would be surprised if someone would actually raise their hand.

"Ah, yes. Which would you like to explain, Mr. Jensen."

oh my god.

Everyone's head turns to Corey.

"Vaginal. Well um, that's when the boys um private part goes into um the girls private part." He stutters.

"Correct! I know you guys know about that one so I'm not going into detail. Anyone care to explain oral or anal?"

"Miss Manson? Do you know either?" Everyone turns to me.

"Well um anal is like when the boys privates go into where shit comes out of."

"I mean um poop."

A few chuckles go through the crowd.

"Yes, but please do not use that language again."

"Sorry."

"Okay so in my opinion I think oral is the most gross. It is when the mouth goes to the private parts."

After a very uncomfortable conversation is finished the bell finally rings.

"That was the longest class ever." Mason said as we walked out of the class room.

"I know right."

Bethany's POV

After a long day at Aero headquarters, I arrive to Harry's.

I guess you could call us a couple.

Since a bunch of fans 'shipped' is together, management set us up together.

Charol, the lady who works for my management, tells the paps where I will be if I'm with Harry.

So of course, when I arrive to Harry's, there are paps getting out of their cars and turning on the cameras.

After grabbing my camera case and purse i exit the car, shut the door behind me than lock my car.

I ring the doorbell the the door swings open, revealing Harry, who looks like he was just sleeping.

"Hey, sorry did I wake you? Charol told me to come." I smile at him.

"yeah it's fine. and I was taking a nap." He glances behind me, noticing the flashes, then leans into me to peck my lips.

He moves to the side to let me in and closes the door behind me.

"You can continue your nap. I brought this to film a video." I point to my camera case.

"Okay." He simply replies than exits the room.

I set up my camera and make a video on what's in my purse. Halfway through the video Harry comes in.

I giggle and turn the camera to show Harry. He sits down next to me and kisses my cheek then stands up to sit on the black leather couch in front of me and watches me film. He makes comments once in a while but it's just for the publicity.

Once I finish the video, I plug the USB in my laptop and join Harry on the couch.

It is now 7:15 so we decided to go out to dinner.

Harry grabs my hand and we walk out to his car. Of course the paparazzi follows us but we ignore them.