Chapter 12: Return of Sahara

Slight NSFW below ‼️‼️‼️

Robyn:

I laid back in my seat as Onika settled on my lap. Her soft lips finding mine again, I held her waist as our kisses deepened.

I slid my tongue into her mouth and she moaned lightly. Her elbows balanced on my shoulders as she cradled my head in her hands, pulling me even deeper into the kiss.

My hands slid down over her ass and her breath hitched in her throat when I gave it a rough squeeze.

I was excited, this was the first time I'd gotten pass 1st base with her and I ain't even have to get her drunk first.

I nibbled on her bottom lip softly before placing a few soft kisses across her chin.

With no hesitation I reached down between our bodies and slid my hand right into her jeans..

"R-Robyn..." she whimpered, grabbing my arm. "I've never gone this far...you know w-with a girl and-"

I quickly cut her off. "Chill baybeh gal...I got you. Just relax." I whispered as I curled my finger inside of her.

After a few moments she finally  relaxed in my arms, spreading her legs a little, pressing her lips back against mine.

I rubbed her in small circles and I felt her thighs tense up as she moaned.

Oh how sweet Onika sounded. Her soft moans filled the truck and I played with her sweet spot.

Just as my lips met her neck, I'd barely gotten to leave my mark when her phone started ringing.

I was happy when she ignored it and didn't let it distract us from what we were doing.

She pulled her shirt over her head and I pulled back from the fresh hickey on her neck.

She looked down at me, I moved my finger in extremely slow strokes so she could feel each and every one.

Her breath hitched in her throat with each movement.

Her phone started buzzing again and this time I watched as she reached for it. When she realized who it was she quickly pulled my hand out her panties.

I groaned in disappointment. "Nahhh come back." I whined trying to pull her back. Whoever this was had to be real fucking important.

She looked nervous as she listened to whoever was on the other side of the phone.

"RJ don't play with me...are you forreal?...Okay I-I'm on my way." She sighed and hung up.

She climbed off my lap and  and slid into the passenger seat. She grabbed her shirt up off the floor and slipped it back on.

"I gotta go back to my house...I'll explain later. " She asked leaning over grabbing my face and kissing me.

She held my face in her hands. I nodded. "Okay thas coo . Let's get you home. Baby brother okay?"

She looked my way as I pulled out the sand and back on the main road.

"He's fine. It's actually...Safaree. RJ said he just showed up at our house...with bags. I don't know if he's lying, but if he is, you're witnessing his death."

We didn't talk too much more on the rest of the ride home, mostly because Onika was so anxious the entire time.

As soon  as I pulled into her driveway she was already rushing to the front door. I took my time following her in.