~1~ intro ♡must read♡

-michales POV-

we were sitting on the couch at my house and she was telling me about herself. this poor innocent girl was terrifyed of going to her own home. why? she would get accused of stealing, doing drugs, being a slut, she got hit when she did something 'wrong' when she did nothing to deserve this. 

She told me that her family bullies her and it dosent stop there. she goes to school and it continues, she told me she tried to take her life twice the first was a fail and the second I saved her.

She told me how she got abused in her last relationship. This girl she opened up to, The girl who i thought hated me actually likes me.

everytime you go to touch this girl she flinches, shes so easily hurt anymore. shes not the same girl i used to know shes diffrent, she changed.

She used to be strong and didnt care what anyone said or what anyone thought she was her own person and now, well now shes broken, fragile, and self contious, it seems as shes a puppet on a string listening to what people think and letting people control her.

shes scared to defend herself, shes scared to do anything. She told me that if it wasent for me and my friends she would be dead. she wants to be happy but she cant she'll still smile and laugh but most of the time shes faking it just to seem like shes fine. sometimes when a person is hurt to much it breaks them...it changes them for the worst but sometimes the worst can turn into the better.

This is her story.....

A/N

IK IK IK ITS PRETTY LAME SO FAR BUT IT WILL GET BETTER I MEAN I THINK I DID OKAY BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD WAY TO START THE STORY OK OK SORRY IM LAME ♡ MUCH LOVE