Helping a stranger

I start pacing the room wondering if what I just witnessed was real. I can't believe it! If this is real then he needs help and fast. I pull out my phone and call the police to tell them about the possible murder I had just witnessed. The responded rather quickly, as they arrived within five minutes. In the meantime though I tried to comfort the green haired man before me. The criminal took off as so as he saw me, but I'm surprised at the fact he didn't try to kill me as well. When we arrived at the hospital he was taken back of an emergency surgery to remove the bullet from his skin. Luckily I wasn't hurt. However, he was in critical condition and they weren't sure if he was going to make it or not. After a few hours of me waiting and pacing, I finally got news. "Miss are you with the man with green hair?" The nurse said.
"Yes I am. How is he?" I asked very concerned.
"Well he's awake and wishes to tell you himself if that is okay with you."
"Yes thank you." I smiled
"You're welcome, miss." She said returning the smile.
We walk back to his room and as I walk in he softly smiles.
"I will leave you two alone to talk." She says softly then leaves. I return my attention to he man.
"What is your name?" I ask nervously.
"I'm Séan but everyone calls me Jack. What's yours?"
"I'm y/n. Nice to meet you Jack."