The Famous Family

"Okay, so this is weird." Kevin walks inside and yells. "Look at this!"

"What the fuck? I want some privacy here in my room, bro" I yell as I put on my shoes. "Didn't you hear that "KNOCK KNOCK!" Plate hung on the door."

"You better watch it! Look!" Yelled Kevin as he showed me his phone. "This is shit now!"

"What the....." I curse under my lips as I stand up.

I stare at the screen, twitter and see,

"Kevin: Me and Laura, her totally rocking the red lipstick and Christmas cap.

*photo*

Comments:-

@kevinforever_ : OMG you look so cute Kevin, and yeah Laura sure rocking it! ❤ Merry christmas🌲🎁

@lovela_uraxx: aww Laura you're awesome, don't be jealous of her beauty, merry christmas! 🌲

@Andrewme: hey girls follow me, new account yenno! C'mon! Merry christmas beauties.

@cheesygirl: OMG Andrew you back? Missed you so much sweetie.

@Andrewme: yeah sure babe follow me! Muwah. 😘

@cheesygirl: OMG did you just message me? Oh holy shit. I'm mad.

@Andrewme: your right babe. "

"How come Andrew never told he was on twitter?" I said, my eyes widened. "I missed him while he was on tour."

"Holy fuck! I was telling you to look at that!" He yelled pointing at the screen '@Andrewme: hey girls follow me, new account yenno! C'mon! Merry christmas beauties. ' "look how he just stole the people I had."

"Huh" I narrowed my eyes at Kevin punched him playfully and left.

I walked down the stairs to see mum on her phone.

"What mom? You promised to take me to Austin's concert?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Kid! Don't be disappointed, right now I'm too busy as I have a meeting with my co stars." She replied politely." New movie, kid!"

*i stared blankly*

"What? Aren't you going to ask something" she asked awkwardly.

"Nope, I know you're playing the oldest lady." I joked.

"Youuuuuuuuuuu!!" She yelled as she picked up the pillow and threw it at me. I ran out of the house.

"Hey wait up! I'm coming too." Kevin yelled as he had a grin on his face.

"Oh desiring to madden girls up, eh?" I joked.

"Guess so!" He replied giving and evil grin.

We walked down the street as I felt the cold breeze run through my hair. I felt really good as a piercing sound ran into my ears, I heard it getting even louder, louder,louder.

"Fuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkk!!!!! Laura fans are here including paparazzi" I heard Kevin scream as he held my hand tightly but we were unfortunate enough to get stopped by every single one of them.

"No! Fuck," I cursed under my lips. Kevin did the same as he widened his eyes at me.

"So Kevin what do you think about your brother Andrew topping the charts of the iTunes?" One random man asked. "And how does it feels to know that your mum's on a new set"

"I feel really good." He sounded a bit weird. "And I'm proud of my er- brother." he paused at 'brother' "yes it feels so good to know that about our talented young mother." Kevin said with an innocent smile.