cheater Izaya x reader part 3

You wanted nothing to do with Izaya . You felt your depression  coming back. As you jolted away from Izaya as quick as you could you could see by the corner of your eye hes was parkouring after you like a boss. It was cool, but you wanted to be alone right now.
Izayas pov.
Shes way quicker than she looks. She knows she belongs to me. Nothing could ever change that. I hated Shizuo even more. I dont need his pity. Ill be just fine when she comes back. She always does. Just like a dog. I feel miserable without her though. He the real dog , im the one chasing after her even though she tells me to get lost.

I feel close enough to catch up to you that i sprint to her and jump on her. She had reached a dead end in an alley Yes jump on her. I wasnt balanced.

"Why wont you leave me alone!" I could tell her eyes are getting glassy.

"Because i want you to forgive me."

Tears were threatening  to come out of our eyes.
"Please. Stop"
She had given up on holding back her tears as they silently  slid down her cheak. I didnt want her to leave me. She was the only actual human that i cared about. She was kind to me unlike everybody else , who though of me as scum. And their probably  right too.

" No. I cant stop."

Third person pov

Izaya quickly pulls you into a kiss thats small but passionate. You kissed back.

"Aww my ships sunk." Erika says as she walks out of the van. "How long have you been there?" You ask as you wiped your eyes that stung from crying.

"Well we chased after you after Shizuo saw Izaya chasing after you." Masaomi said as he helped anri out of the van.

"Oh.." Izaya said " So you guys just felt like stalking me."

"Kinda~" Celty types as Shizuo and her get off her moterphycle.

"How many of you followed us!" Izaya almost yells.

"Almost everybody I guess " you respond as a shrug