Yet Again |TaeJeong| *requested*

Start from the beginning

"Well yeah, right unnie?" I said turning to Irene unnie for confirmation.

"Of course my cutest dongsaeng~" She said while hugging me. We laughed a little at this and few minutes after V came in.

"Aw you guys are already here. I thought I would be the earliest." He said already comfortable with us....or maybe just them, not me.

"No bro, you gotta get up early if you want to arrive early." Mingyu said fist bumping him. Seems like their close.

Anyway, the director said we had to start shooting now for MTV Best of the Best, yeah the same show too, so they gave us the cards so we could run over them and prepare. Okay, I gotta act natural and not awkward.

"Okay so you're position is from left to right, V, Sujeong, Irene and Mingyu." They informed us so we stood according to the instructions. The director signaled us to start.

We worked together yet again.

"Hi~ We're the MCs for MTV Best of the Best." We all said together.

"I'm V from BTS."

"Hello, I'm Sujeong of Lovelyz."

"Say the name Seventeen, I'm Mingyu of Seventeen."

"And I'm Red Velvet's Irene." We all introduce ourselves.

"Ah~ It's been a long time since we've worked together for MTV right, Sujeong-ssi." V said. Wait, that's not in the script, what is he saying.

"Ah yes, but now instead of the two of us, we are joined by Mingyu-ssi and Irene-ssi." I said while clapping lightly. I tried my best to sound professional. How was I supposed to respond to that?

"Yeah, we're here to join you guys too so I hope we work well together." Mingyu carried on and I'm glad he was able to handle the situation quickly.

"Anyway, the theme for this week is best dance group and best vocal group." Irene said. Finally someone said something from the script.

"Ne, starting from the fifth place we have....Seventeen whoo~" I said excitedly. We all clapped enthusiastically. Mingyu bowed and thanked people for a while before V continued.

"With their song Boom Boom." (A/N Haha I'm so excited for their comeback. I'm not sure about the title though.) V introduced their song.

"In fourth place is....Red Velvet! Wah~ Russian Roulette~" Mingyu introduced their song while singing a little. Irene, like Mingyu, bowed and thanked people.

"With these two mvs, let's watch it together~" I said to roll the two music videos.

"Hi~ We're back you're mcs of-"V started first.

"MTV Best of the Best." We continued after him. Our positions have changed also so its, Mingyu, me, V then Irene.

"This time we're going to the top three." Irene said while looking at V. Ok Sujeong, don't feel anything.

"In third place is.....GFriend! Whoo~ with Navillera~" I said introducing the next group which was Gfriend.

"Yes, and in second place is....BTS with Blood Sweat and Tears~" Mingyu continued to introduce while we all clapped. V said his thanks and everything before he announced the first placer.

"Finally for the first placer.....Infinite Sunbaenim with The Eye~!! Whoo!" He said enthusiastically while of course we all clapped, well especially me since its Infinite oppa. I'm happy for them, but I'm sad that we weren't in the top especially when all my co mcs are in it, but oh well.

"Let's watch all this three mvs together~" I said again.

"Okay cut!" The director said so we could rest for a bit.