BTS searches Lovelyz |BangLyz|

A/N Finally an update for this book! ^^ I hope you'll like it. This is just fluff! No actual romance ^^

___________________________________________

Third Person's POV

"Guys." V said to the silent, either busy or bored members. It was their free day and despite being happy, they knew they will be bored eventually.

"Have you ever wondered what group is mostly shipped with us?" He continued perking the interests of his members.

"What?" Rap Monster asked with disbelief.

"I mean, i don't know....I'm just bored and I know you guys are too." He reasoned out.

"Mm..well the only groups I can name on top of my head are Red Velvet, Twice, Gfriend...and Oh! Lovelyz!" J-hope said, being the knowledgeable one with girl groups. They turned their heads when he mentioned 'Lovelyz'.

"Lovelyz? You know, I just realized that we don't really know much about Lovelyz right?" Suga pointed out.

"Well not to be offensive but they're a little underrated, I think...'cause personally, based on the songs I heard, their voices are good." V said.

"Well, how 'bout we search about them?" Jin suggested which made everyone look at him.

"Are you serious hyung?" They all asked. They barely search for girl groups and the only time they know about them through internet is when there are rumors or such, and coincidentally, the dating rumors about Jungkook and Yein was really popular.

"Yeah, remember the articles we saw about Jungkook and...Yein, I think?" He said and all of them nodded their heads, agreeing about searching about them.

"I honestly don't know where those came from." Jungkook mumbled.

"Ok so...we'll just type in 'Lovelyz' right?"Jimin asked while typing in the words already.

"Should we go with the profiles?" He asked again when they saw tons of links they could choose from.

"Yeah let's see the profiles first." They all agreed. Jimin clicked the first link he saw.

"Ok....'Lovelyz is an eight membered group.....woollim entertai-- oh Infinite sunbaenim!" Jimin cut himself off when he realized they were in the same company as Infinite.

"Let's go to the members." J-hope suggested.

"So Baby Soul is their leader and the eldest too? Born on July 6 1992. Oh same year as Jin-hyung." J-hope said pointing out the fact.

"Yeah I heard that Lovelyz almost have the same age range as us." He said again, not failing to show that he really know more about girl groups.

"Yeah, it says here that Jiae, their second eldest is also 1993." Suga read trying to find who in the group share the same year.

"Ooh~ Their visual huh." Jin said.

"Then next is Jisoo, February 11 1994, lead dancer." They said reading out the information.

"Then Mijoo, oh! also 1994, so they have two 94z like us!" Rap Monster said turning to J-hope to high five his fellow 94 liner.

"Main dancer like J-hope hyung. I bet she's the one paired with you." Jimin said while teasing J-hope.

"Well that's fine for me though. Your teasing ain't gonna work on me." J-hope responded sassily.

"Ok, next is Kei...Kim Jiyeon, March 20 1995--"

"Ooh~ I bet she's the one paired with you Jimin!" J-hope immediately said while they were still reading.

"I don't know where you got that hyung." Jimin said rolling his eyes.