*~1~*

Seo Nari P.V

Nature, it has its way of showing us it works in mysterious wa-"Lady Seo!!" Chae-ryung came running towards me scaring me in the process causing me to fall off the fence I was balancing on, I rolled a little before slamming into a tree "Ug-h Ch-ae!" all the air was knocked out of my lungs making it hard to speak and breathe Chae-ryung rushed over to me almost yelling "I'm sorry! Just Madam Hae sent me to find you I figured you'd be in the woods" she helped my stand on my feet slowly. She started leading me back towards the village informing me what had happened with Soo "What!? Hurry!" I started running while dragging Chae-ryung along with me, when we had arrived Lady Hae was pacing outside the house "There you are!" Madam Hae's voice was filled with worry as she grabbed me and brought me inside where Hae Soo was resting. We sat patiently with Madam Hae as she worriedly sat in silence, when Soo woke up she seemed like she had no idea what was going on then she said "Why do you keeping calling me Hae Soo? My name is Go Ha Jin." as the others thought she had a head injury I was hooked on what she had said next 'she died? Does that mean she's not actually Soo' I was so lost in thought I hadn't realized she had ran until I was alone.

I walked around aimlessly hoping that the answer to what she had meant when she said she died would come to me, I was so lost in thought I didn't realize someone slightly off to the side by the water "what could have happened?" I meant to question myself but they made themselves known by quickly moving into a defensive stance "what do you want?" his voice had snapped me out of my thoughts too quickly and I reacted without thinking attacking him I knocked off his..mask? When I realized what I had done he grabbed me by the jaw to look at him "do you want to die?" he glared at me but I saw his eyes flicker in fear before being covered up by anger, he had a scar over his eye and i couldn't help the words that came out of my mouth "beautiful.." he was beyond shocked at my words.

He let go reluctantly then bent down to grab his mask that I had knocked off "forget you ever saw me" he demanded like I would actually listen, I laugh lightly but quickly covered my mouth before I could fully laugh "you should know I don't listen to threats very well otherwise I wouldn't be here" he looked at me and smirked "not even if it was from a prince?" I thought he was serious about it for a moment before laughing so hard I fell forward. By the time I had collected myself I expected him to have left or at least said something but there he stood looking amused and confused "are you saying that you're a prince?" i questioned him sarcastically not really expecting his answer of "I'm the 4th prince, Wang So" he chuckled at me. I had trouble forming a sentence for awhile causing me to stutter out "Wang...So...uh-bu-um" So was about to walk away before I snapped out of my shock yelling out to him "uh-wait umm I'm Seo Nari, I hope to see more of you or not" he stopped in his tracks and I began walking away as if i didn't just talk to a prince.

Wang So P.V

I looked back where she had once stood to see her walking away whistling and slightly skipping back the way she came 'what an odd girl' I found myself unintentionally laughing at her retreating figure.

~.~ Time Skip ~.~

Seo Nari P.V

Chae-ryung wanted me to accompany her in walking Hae Soo around the 8th Prince's residence to hopefully jog her memory, even if I had no interest in walking around explaining things to her I had to repay Soo for doing so for me a couple years back and Chae-ryung really left me no choice since she believed I would have a better chance to get her memory back due to our past. Hae Soo was still trying to grasp what Chae-ryung was saying to her "so, i like throwing arrows and shuttlecock. I'm here to nurse and keep my sixth cousin company." we continued to walk as she repeated our relation to her "I think i'm starting to remember now" she seemed to be confirming that we believed her, she was using honorifics with Chae-ryung so i knew something was definitely wrong and i was starting to get annoyed how she was acting now.