Puppy!Nordics x Big Scary!Mama!Reader

[SECOND POV]
You walked around the streets, being a stray and all. You were the most dangerous dog, you were aggressive to humans. Nobody knows why you are aggressive to humans, but you are. When someone tries to touch you, you would growl and almost bite them then run off. You had (long/short) (h/c) coat and mysterious unsafe yet protective (e/c) eyes, they scanned everything around you like a hawk.

You walked down and alleyway towards your so called den, you had a little surprise up your paw. Once you came up to your den, a loud yet adorable bark came "Momma!" You sat down as a golden puppy with undefined gravity fur comes running over from inside your den. He knocks into you making him fall "Mathias! You stupid Dane!" Another adorable bark but monotone came and another puppy comes out. His coat almost white but platinum blonde and he had a little curl, his half lidded eyes glared at the golden puppy named Mathias. "Oh come on Luka! Momma is home!" Mathias yipped happily jumping everywhere until he tripped and fell but he got back up.

You watched them until your ear twitches when you heard two pairs of tiny paws making you look to see two more puppies, one with big purple eyes and also platinum blonde coat, he was also wearing a small béret while the other was blonde but looked a little white and had cold intense blue eyes.

The one with purple eyes scurried over to you "Momma!" He yipped happily and snuggled into your (h/c) furred belly as the other pup comes over and nodded silently. You looked around, there's suppose to be five but four are here. You heard a small whimper making you go into your den and gently grabbed the scruff of a tiny puppy with white fur coat and violet purple eyes. He was the smallest of the puppies you had, and, of course, they aren't yours. You found them when they were just walking and had their eyes open.

You came out and set him down with his brothers. "Emil! There you are!" Mathias yipped happily before he was pushed down by Luka. You sighed and watched your adorable pups play, the oldest is Mathias, the second oldest is Berwald, the one with intense eyes, the third oldest is Tino, then the fourth is Luka then finally little Emil. You watched your pups play with each other or snuggle, you knew the humans would come out and look for you cause the people, who tried to touch you, would call the pound to come get you, but you always had a way to escape. You worried for the pups, but you didn't let that one get to you so you did the best that you can to protect your pups. You could still remember when you first saw them all alone...

[FLASHBACK]

It was a cold evening, you were walking around the park. It was snowing and it didn't bother you so you kept walking, you stiffed around a trash can since you were getting hungry. Your ears perked up hearing something in a bush not to far from you, of course being a mean and scary dog doesn't mean that your curiosity can't get the better of you. You, carefully, walked over as slowly as you could and you stopped at the bush then started circling around it. A small bark alerted you and you stopped once again to see a small muzzle poking out of the bush and another bark came out. You tilted your head and sat down seeing this tiny muzzle, the tiny muzzle came out more and turned into a head. It was a tiny puppy! Your eyes widen when seeing this and you quickly got back on your feet and walked closer, the puppy let out an adorable growl "Hey! Don't come any closer! Ya hear me!" He said trying to be tough. You chuckled softly and touched noses with the puppy making him widened his eyes and yipped.

He backed away and whimpered, you came closer to him and grabbed his by the scruff of his neck and set you down close to your body, he could feel the warmth of your body and gets closer. He snuggles into your belly and yawns adorably, another small whimper comes inside the bush making your ears perk again and you decided to get closer. You could see a turn over box inside the bush and it was filled with blankets then all of a sudden, something bit your nose making you yelp and pull away. The pup quickly went inside the bush and you could hear some talking then the pup came out with four other puppies behind him. One seemed a bit bigger than the one you first met while two were about the same size then the last one was a tiny puppy, probably the runt maybe. You sniffed them and chuckled seeing them back away from you "Don't worry. I am no harm to you" you said softly before getting up "Now come follow me or you don't get warm food in your tummy" you picked up the smallest pup by his scruff and he whimpers before calming down. You walked down the pathway with four hungry puppies behind you closely and one fast asleep in your mouth 'so this is motherhood?' You questioned yourself in your mind and booooyyy you were liking it in the mere future, once you brought them to your home, you gave them food and showed them inside your den where warm blankets were laying there. You learned their names once they got your trust quickly and laid down, the five pups quickly came over and snuggled into your belly while the little pup named Emil snuggled up against your chest "Goodnight momma" they said before falling asleep. Your eyes widen before they soften and they closed slowly.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

While you were watching Matthias, Lukas, Tino and Berwald. Little Emil, of course curious as he can be, walked far from you and the pups. He walks up the alley and looked around the corner, he was curious about what's outside of the alleyway his mother puts them in. He looks around and was about to walk back until he was picked up unexpectedly making him panic and starts yipping and making sounds to get your attention, and of course, here comes big mama.

A dog catcher had picked up little Emil knowing it would upset you. You growled and told Berwald and Mathias to get the others inside the den before charging over to the dog catcher and bites him in the leg making him scream and drop Emil, luckily you caught him before he could touch the ground. You quickly ran back to the den and pushed Emil inside with his brothers. Once you did that, you slowly turned around with your ears flat and growling dangerously. You did not like anyone near the pups or yourself.

The dog catcher glared at you before walking towards you as you stood your ground, your teeth were showing and you arched your back. The fur on your back stood up as your growled more dangerously "Easy girl. Calm down ya mutt" the dog catcher sneered as he drew closer, only one thing in your mind came, you quickly darted in your den "Run!" You said gently yet roughly nudging your pups to the escape route in the back you always keep hidden. They ran towards it and got out, you followed quickly. You panted once you got out, you smirked when hearing the dog catcher curse. You looked down at your pups "Let's get moving" you said before picking up Emil and started walking down the sidewalk with your pups right after you.

After a few months, you were taken in by five wonderful owners called the Nordic 5 for some reason along with your pups and you live happily ever after.

The End~

(Hey guys, I just recently posted a new hetalia story so I need more request on it okay! Thanks!)

[Edited 3-7-20]