Kenny's New Home

*2 years later*

A young boy wearing a green T-shirt was asleep in the back seat of a van, as his father was driving it. After what felt like days of driving the car stopped. "Kenny." A women's voice said.

The young boy, Kenny woke up rubbing his eyes. "Are we there yet?" He asked.

His father chuckled. "Yes, sport, were here." He said. Kenny smiled and got out of the car looking at the new house. Kenny and his family moved to Texas, because someone started to bully Kenny and hurt him, and the school wasn't doing anything about it, so they decided to move. Well that's what Kenny thought; really the reason because of the move is because of Kenny's parents are getting a new job.

Kenny went inside the house, and saw how big it was. To him it was almost like his old house, only now he has stairs leading to his room. "Wow! This house is so big!" He yelled.

"I'm glad you like it Kenny." His mother, Allison said. Kenny smiled and went up to what would become his room. Kenny's parents then came in with his stuff. "Want some help packing Alli?" Her husband, Kenny's dad, Owen asked.

"Yeah, I think Kenny would be happy being in his new room." Allison said. The parents got Kenny's room set up, but Kenny just looked around the house, and his new neighborhood. However, his smile, turn into a frown, as he took out a picture of his best friend, Edward.

"I miss you." He whispered.

"Kenny!" Owen called out.

"Coming!" Kenny yelled back. He quickly went into his new room and smiled. "I love it!" He cheered. Allison and Owen smiled seeing their son loving his new room.

"And guess what you start school next week." Allison said.

"Why next week?" Kenny asked.

"So you can have a few days to adjust to your new home." Allison explained.

"Okay!" Kenny said with a smile. Allison and Owen left their son in his room, as Kenny looked out the window of his new home.